Cars Rallylegends Mod - Release + Work In Progress

I can try to help if you want for skins ;)
I love 205 T16 too because I'm French and this car is beautiful like Delta S4 too :inlove:
I will upload soon the video of my best time on Peyregrosse-Mandagout with Toivonen's S4 :inlove:

Last edited:
thanks, is it possible to get the cad model or the dvg file?
Hi Nikky,
I can't give you the CAD model because I'm not in contact with the creator anymore, however I can give you a detailed STL file which could be a good base to recreate the model. That's what Roysteph did a few years ago for RBR.

Hello guys, I'm having two problems with the Rally Legend mods, it turns out that AI do s by themselves or go to the pile alone, have there been any files available since to correct the faults of AI please?

I have another problem, but this time with the 3 NASCAR cars that jump by themselves and will also put themselves on the pile ovals ....

Same thing have there been any files that correct this please?

Thank you and good day !

The 86 Grp B is one of my favourite car.
The graphics are just wonderful and the physics allow to drive really fast.
This car is more confortable in the tiny road than in circuit but it s normal with Rally Car.

I m just a bit surprise by 2 thinks :
- The car is just a bit slower than the DS3 (From RL) and also than the AC Quattro S1 ! Or perhaps, i have to habit to the specific driving !
- The handbrake is too soft. Even with strong force, it s impossible to make the car turn on tight turn

Hope a patch to correct this ?

Does the car actually have a handbrake? I thought it didn't? I mean as a AWD car I thought you couldn't handbrake your way through the hairpins?

One note for the modders: the wheels of the gravel version look a bit weird when in movement (I tried only in the evening so not sure if it has to do with the car or the night mod).

Does the car actually have a handbrake? I thought it didn't? I mean as a AWD car I thought you couldn't handbrake your way through the hairpins?

One note for the modders: the wheels of the gravel version look a bit weird when in movement (I tried only in the evening so not sure if it has to do with the car or the night mod).
This sounds very plausibly.
The style of rallye driving was very, very different back then compared to today.
When a driver couldn't get a car around a hairpin by flicking it around just the right way you would see them actually crawling around the hairpin using the little steering lock they had, sometimes even doing three-way-turns. You would not see any of the Ghym-masturbana nonsense the kids are doing these days where a hydraulic handbrake is used as much as the steering wheel itself.

The 86 Grp B is one of my favourite car.
The graphics are just wonderful and the physics allow to drive really fast.
This car is more confortable in the tiny road than in circuit but it s normal with Rally Car.

I m just a bit surprise by 2 thinks :
- The car is just a bit slower than the DS3 (From RL) and also than the AC Quattro S1 ! Or perhaps, i have to habit to the specific driving !
- The handbrake is too soft. Even with strong force, it s impossible to make the car turn on tight turn

Hope a patch to correct this ?

S4, Quattro, 205 T16 ...none of them had handbrake. The R5 had it if I remember correctly.
You only have to look a video of an asphalt rally those days. Most of them had to maneuver to do the hairpins

the handbrake of the Delta S4 has the function of "stationing" was rarely used ... for the Lancia was the first experiment for four-wheel drive, the handbrake had a separate hydraulic system and probably had problems with the management of the differential in case of using the handbrake
6SeCp3C.jpg
h4UvpWj.jpg
57gmdjO.jpg
WqZyKAd.jpg

Ok for the handbrake. The real car don't have one.
But like most of the rally car in AC, it is very diffucult to make it turn on straight corner. A handbrake could help !

Once again, this car is really beautiful and the sound is wonderfull but i'm very disapointed with the performance.
I try drag race against Audi Quattro S1 and the Audi win, even on acceleration wich is the strenght of the S4 (compressor). The performance really need to be improve, in my opinion.

Sorry, I just understand where the performance gap provide !
It cames from a bad track setup (12°c / dusty) !

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Time ago I had installed the polo WRC and DS3 of Rallylegends Mod and all worked great. Now I have a G25 without clutch pedal installed and the Rallylegends Mod cars doesn`t run at all. I can switch between gears but the car doesn´t move. I´ve installed the RL_driver but doesn`t work for me.
The rest of the cars works well in Assetto Corsa with my configuration.

Please help with this.

Excellent work with the Clio! Congratulations. Will it be available with the original rearview mirrors? And with the Speedline Gr.A?

If we look at all the RallyLegend posts on this forum, on assettocorsa.net and on Facebook, here are the cars that have been in WIP :
  • Ford Fiesta WRC 2017
  • Subaru Impreza WRC S12 & S12b
  • Renault Clio Maxi
  • Lancia 037 Rallye EVO 2
  • Porsche 911 SC Gr.4
  • Subaru Impreza WRC '97
  • Lancia Delta Integrale Gr.A
  • Alpine A310 Gr.5
And the Mercedes on Facebook ?

What car will release someday ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?