Rally - Top-Guns - Mon 16h & Tues 17th August 2010

Hi one and all.

With the replays would you be kind enough to select no more than 4 stages of your own, perhaps one from each country to send me. Please send them as soon as you can so I can start processing. If you are running a different skin as damien did last rally, pls advise a location for it and I will do my best to use it on your replays.

elmomarty@bigpond.com is the place for them please :)

Cheers

Can i still sign up for this event pls?? I have reinstalled RBR and i,m ready to have another go.

Team ford
EU time zone
Dariusz Swiderski ( swider )

Thx.

In case i won't get any replay to my sign up ( very late ) i,m going to join anyway, you can excluded me later lol.

First stage , worse of my life, tried 2 min to get on the road, only after I called for help !!!!
ss2: all went pretty good
ss3: last 2km of stage done in 1st gear
ss4: never like this stage on snow, too much on the side of the road (40% of time), in the snow.
ss5: everything went well, just not fast enough
ss6: stalled engine once, hit tree and lost driver's door
ss7: hit twice trees on both side and now lost right side door, so nobody to be upset
ss8: as much as I tried not to hit the only tree inside on a right side, 90 degrees corner, I never succeded :)
Great cars, amayzing even, after seeing them this year ina WRC event on Bulgaria.
Thanks everybody who participated.

SS1: disaster, killed people, missed turns, spun. Fail replay number 1.
SS2: even worse. Spectacular crash on the first bridge. Fail replay number 2.

Hopefully, it'll be better on the snow, I have always liked the snow.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back