Rally - Top-Guns - Mon 16h & Tues 17th August 2010

3rd!! :confused:

After the number of mistakes I made (as I'm sure you'll see in John's movie), that is a genuine surprise. A welcome one, but a surprise nonetheless.

Not having any time to try it out before the event I found the C4 a right tricky little beastie; SO different to the cars we've been driving recently. The acceleration particularly caught me out initially - going off on the 2nd or 3rd corner of SS1! My rally was full of offroad excursions, spins, broken radiators, squashed spectators and the odd roll or two :redface:
Still, goes to show you can achieve a good result if you just keep on going I guess?

Big congrats to Tor for the win; he and Rick were really in a class of their own :D
Thanks too to Warren and Senad for organising the rally & to the TS crowd for the entertaining banter.

Okay here is part 1, part 2 to follow very soon

I apologise for the video quality, It seemed okay when I tested it but looks crappy on here. I will try and get it right for the next rally. Sorry

Okay Part 2 is here now, again I think the video quality isn't the best and I will work on that for the future and try and find the best quality while keeping the size down a bit

Cheers guys

Thanks John you putted my ride in the first stage of Finland, I enjoyed it with my yellow Citroen really really much :thumb:

And as always, top work with choosing the action :)

waiting for part 2 (and quality is fine)

Top video again John, thanks for the huge effort required to bring this to us. It sure adds to the fun.
Some very good driving skills on display there too, but as usual, lots of funny and spectacular crashes or incidents.
I wonder who that dodo was who got disorientated and went back the wrong way??? :redface: Can I have a new nickname now "Mr Stall it", that's two Rallys now that I have provided the 15 secs of silence. I loved the way Cam (I know it was him from his TS chat :wink:) managed to take pity on the spectator and stop just before running him over, then gently backs up to do the right thing. "Mr Courteous".
I think I know who managed to roll their Citroen over the top of the spectator too (TS reveals all). :D

Why is it that every crash or mishap that appears in that vid, I sit here thinking, "Hey, that's me!" Even the Ford crashes.... and I was driving a Citreon!!!

Great work John, thank you!

Nice video John, there's some very skillful accident dodging in there! Is it possible to have the driver's name as an overlay? I'd like to see who's who.
Video quality looks fine to me, a bit low res but perfectly watchable.
Thanks for all your work. :cool:

Nice video John, there's some very skillful accident dodging in there! Is it possible to have the driver's name as an overlay? I'd like to see who's who.
Video quality looks fine to me, a bit low res but perfectly watchable.
Thanks for all your work. :cool:

Indeed sir, I am going to try and play a bit with that in the future but especially for the next one as they will all have the same skin :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%