Rally - "The Lightweights" - Mon 28th February & Tues 1st March 2011

Hans i had trouble with sweet lamb ,would start to load then go back to RSCenter.Found if i put the line the says" ConstantForceMultipilier = -60" back in the RBR configuration settings it would load and run..

Re James suggestions for "Shakedowns", I'd love to see other drivers helping each other out with improvement aids. EG. Replays, videos, set up help, or even specific driving style advice for specific stages. The Rally Club "spirit" should be to help newer / less experienced drivers to improve.
I've tried to do this on occasions myself, but TBH, I'm not a real Rally Driver, and I know very little about setups (I mostly use defaults), but I'm sure others here can offer great advice.

In that vein, I have also found Sweet Lamb to be tricky in this Rally, so here is my replay for testing this one (it needed quite a few restarts too :eek: ). It's driving the Suzuki Ignis with default setup. No idea if the time is any good, but it may be helpful to others.

The biggest dangers seem to be a couple of nasty bumps midway (just ease up over them, or try to avoid them), braking early for the tight hairpins (the brakes seemed poor on this car), and slowing early on the downhill section just before the end to avoid understeering into the bank on the left.

http://rapidshare.com/files/449861160/WAD_Sweet_Lamb_Ignis.rar

I always use default. Just as I do in any other game. Works out quite well. As long as default ain't completely off, I feel it is more time to cut off by practice 10 times with default, than 2x5 (2 rund with same setup - switch setup 5 times).

2 can I test Sweet Lamb on line ( last rally we did it won't load)
Hans, the best way would be for you to set up your own Rally on-line to test it. Just set up a Rally with Sweet Lamb for a couple of Stages. That way you set it for a time that suits you best.

The method to do this is explained here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/richa...ow-play-on-line-how-set-up-rally-on-line.html

Alternatively, I can set one up for you but you need to let me know what time you need it to start.

1 I will lower the damping/springs of my car, how do I do that right?

When you Launch RSRBR2011, go to Tune Car, then under Suspension / Dampers, try lowering the bump settings a little and test it out. Fast bump is for short sharp bumps (eg potholes).
For Springs, try lowering the Spring Stiffness settings a little. I wouldn't touch the other Spring Settings.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back