Rally - "The Lightweights" - Mon 28th February & Tues 1st March 2011

Had a good run going until SS8, went a bit wide around half distance, clipped the bank and rolled, dropped about 12 seconds in the process. Other than that, still not a fan of FWD but it's managable, thanks Warren for putting this shindig on :thumbup:

Well I enjoyed that one.

Apart from Sweetlamb not loading for me and my normal poor performance in Pirka, I had a great fight with Kevin and some guy called toyo_steve (Just who are you?). Each stage was swapping seconds with those 2, Warren and Damien. A few laughs in teamspeak and then the next ones. Lots of funs guys.....................................and to think, i wasn't going to drive tonight;)

See you all at the championship round next week.

Oceania Rally is finished. It was fun, sorta, can't say I have fallen in love with these little FWD cars yet, but they are certainly very different to drive. I think they have the potential for closer results once everyone gets used to them.

Damien, Rick and I had fun over TS, watching everyone mixing up in the results each stage. Our Rally was won by Toyo_Steve but we don't know who that was because he hasn't signed up. :confused::confused: He drove very well though. Kevin also drove well and showed good consistency too. :thumb:

Bad luck for Rick, having his Sweet Lamb not load, very strange. Damien drove well but had one retirement due to hitting a tree at Pirka Minoko, normally one of his best stages too.

Thanks guys, and see you all next week in the Coff's Harbour Rally. :ups:

Myself and some guy named "toyo-steve" running in USX. He is setting some enviable times...

Think I will be seeing the orthodontist after my sweet lamb run-all the fillings rattled out on that bumpy stage!!!

A roll on Pirka Menoko didn't help my cause-but at least I finished upright.

Couple of half spins on the final stage and that is that..

Enjoyed it simply because I never would have chosen to drive theses cars otherwise. Found I could be a bit ham fisted with the steering which helps witht he PS2 controller..

Good luck to all..

Hello,

Sorry for "RD Lightweights USX" I thought that was it LEG 2 , and no is new session for other pilot ???

is very very cool race , domage for lucifer

sorry for my bad english , i speak french ,lol

"Toyo_Steve but we don't know who that was because he hasn't signed up "

signed ????

Steve-the organizers want all participants to enter each rally on the rally thread. Go to the beginning nof this thread and you will see where all entrants requested a specific time in which to run the rally.

Also only one official run is allowed. One of the organizers will jump in sometime today and let you know what should have been done.

You had a good drive, mate. I wish I had your speed...

Steve-the organizers want all participants to enter each rally on the rally thread. Go to the beginning nof this thread and you will see where all entrants requested a specific time in which to run the rally.

Also only one official run is allowed. One of the organizers will jump in sometime today and let you know what should have been done.

You had a good drive, mate. I wish I had your speed...

ok thank you ,James

ok , sorry " for signed" now understand

exemple :
[*]Steve Debilde (Toyo-Steve)-Oceania
And ok is only one official run .

is later ,I am eliminated ??? for my first run with lucifer,wad53,kevin kopkins,Djones,...

the 2run is invalid .

my drive is no good and no bad ,lol

Thanks, Steve

Had some issues, but didn't hate the car.

Went way too wide on Falstone, and found a rock. Gearbox stuck in 4th, the car couldn't move -> retirement.

Several rolls later too, and one bizarre off on Sweet Lamb. A bump on the road, straight bit in the middle, the back end of the car went berserk, and I ended up way down the mountain.

Had a blast and fell asleep right after the rally. Troy sorry my mic was giving me trouble, would have been more fun. I was having a pretty decent rally but did lose a minute after missing a bridge. That didn't really bother me, but I forgot to disable my antivirus, and on SS8 it pops up to say it has been updated- my RBR crashed to desktop and my rally was over.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.1%