Rally - "Richard Burns Tribute" - Mon 31st January & Tues 1st February 2011

Finished the rally..

I am positively tired of throwing away rallies with careless errors, so I've made a commitment to Error Free Rallying, staying within my limits and the car's, and that is exactly what I did on this one. No PBs, but about a 90% drive to make certain of a decent finish.

A few notes

SS1-Night stages don't run well on my laptop so was espeically cautious here.

Off the pace on Hulapai Nation and I ma not exactly certain why. This stage calls for commitment, and the high speeds make me wary of getting to overexuberant as it is easy to throw it in the weeds with the PS2 controller

Ashok's time on SS4 was very, very good!

Final stage-chose defaults and the car felt as if it had been set up for the safari!!! Had a spin, but kept it together til the end. Probably lost about 15-20 nseconds due to improper setup. I'll be wiser next time.

Looks as if Helder made an error before the first timed sector on the final stage. The session should be mine...

A good session-each of us won a stage or two!

A fun rally-thanks Warren aand Senad...

Was fun, but i'm not very well prepared for this rally...and a poor result in sight loool WRC is too dangerous to drive and without training before the official rally is almost impossible, to do a good rally but well after all was funny and i have my first experiance to do a RD event with Team Speak on and talking with Ashok apologize to him for my bad english...Nice Rally ! ! !

... my first experiance to do a RD event with Team Speak on and talking with Ashok apologize to him for my bad english...Nice Rally ! ! !
You were very clear on your speech, unlike my coarse voice.... lol
It was fun playing with you both, thanks!!

Well my rally summary:

It was nice fun (except for the first stage, night-mare)!!
rbr_235.jpgrbr_247.jpg

On SS2, it was almost neat until a CFH, then slowed down due to obscured vision...

SS3 was ok'ish.... lost traction at one right hander & another left hander...

SS4 was a blast.... loved it

SS5 had a crash & a quick recovery twice & one CFH when I rammed straight into the second brick wall & killed one :tongue: Damaged clutch & soon realized that the engine was draining oil.. managed to finish the last couple of kms & finally killed the engine after the timer... :)

SS6 was all slippery, had more than a couple of close calls...

SS7 was all neat until I lost control after 80% completion of stage & a CFH

SS8 was insane.... graphics issue creep'ed up & lost time due to stretched screen as I had to disable camhack due to bad flickering....

Overall, am a happy man!! Made fast stage timing in my session in SS4.. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back