Rally - Group N Team Challenge 2- Mon 6th & Tues 7th December 2010

Dariusz Swiderski ( swider ) EU

'' Drivers must nominate for their Team based on their Country (not which timezone Rally they join). ''

Well, as i live in UK i '' must'' go with Senad team?

To balance the numbers a bit i would like to be driving for Warren team ( don't shoot me for treason :) )

ouch, might be out of this, my son just admitted he broke my wheel playing endless hours of his beloved F12010 :( never let a thirteen year old get a hold of your equipment ... will try to fix it tomorrow, looks bad though.

Stage 03: Japan - Tanner (Normal, Damp, Dusk)

Night and Dusk mod in Good or Bad conditions only. So it's either
Normal, Good/Bad, Dusk
or
Normal, Damp, Day

Which one?

Really strange. I tested the on-line settings yesterday and it allowed Damp/Dusk. Now it doesn't. :confused:

I wanted it to be Dusk, so lets make it Normal / Good / Dusk.

Just to clarify Team Choices.

Thanks to the European guys who kindly offered to swap teams to help balance numbers. Here is how I plan to manage it if needed.

I'll wait till closer to the Rally (Monday afternoon Aust time) to see more final / confirmed sign-ups.
If the numbers are still heavily in favour of one Team (Europe at the moment), then I will move one or two of the "volunteer" drivers to the Oceania Team. The order of choice will be based on when the "volunteer" offer was made ie. first volunteer is chosen first (Robb, Roman, Jeff, Senad).
I have already included Dariusz since he nominated Oceania in his sign-up (Thanks Dariusz) and was a member of Oceania in Challenge 1.

If anyone has any problem / objection to this, or has changed their mind about "volunteering", just let me know. This is just for fun anyway.

Hopefully, we may still get some interest from more Aussies or Americans, I know we have plenty of Oceania & American members who have not signed up. PLEASE :poke: .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back