Rally-Dry Gravel Mix - Mon 31st May & Tues 1st June 2010

I'm a maybe... Just need to try/test each stage at least once.:)
Steve Emmons(dratpons)
I'll take the Lancer if no one else wants it. The tinting is so dark in cockpit view I feel like I'm driving at dusk. Guess I could try another camera though...

I have most of the stuff working now, but for some reason I can't get authenticated on the rs website. Will post a question to them shortly to see if we can get it sorted out.

Steve, I'll put you on the list. Do you want the USA timeslot? (Or maybe even the US X one?)

Surprisingly, we have already filled the 12 cars I allocated (never had 12 starters before :D ), but if others want to join, I'll add another of each car type. Of course, that would mean that those already chosen may be able to negotiate car swaps.

Warren, I'll take the EU slot (19:00 GMT Monday). If more than one person signs up for the same slot do we all start at the same time, e.g. 19:00? This is all new to me...

Also, what damage settings should I be using?

Warren, I'll take the EU slot (19:00 GMT Monday). If more than one person signs up for the same slot do we all start at the same time, e.g. 19:00?

Yes Steve, all those driving in the same timeslot eg. Europe one, will all race at the same time. You won't see the other cars on the track in real time, but their results will show with yours at the end of each stage.

The damage settings are always listed in the sign-up post. This one is "Reduced" which is what we normally use.

Warren, I'll take the EU slot (19:00 GMT Monday). If more than one person signs up for the same slot do we all start at the same time, e.g. 19:00? This is all new to me...

Check this tutorial: http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/20031-using-rsrbr-2009-rsrbr-2010-mod.html

Everyone drives simultaneously, independent of each other. I like to wait and see how everyone did after each stage, but you can just drive one stage after the other, and forget everyone else exists :).
The damage is set on the server side.

A rookie question...:)
I noticed that some of the stages are (Gravel, Good, Day) and some are (Normal, Good, Day). What's the difference between "Normal" and "Gravel".

Rookie here as well. I think the "Gravel" stands for gravel mod, since those stages are not gravel by default. England and Japan are gravel by default, and they have "Normal".

I noticed that some of the stages are (Gravel, Good, Day) and some are (Normal, Good, Day). What's the difference between "Normal" and "Gravel".

Basically, in this case, probably none for some of the Stages.
France is tarmac, and Finland is snow by default, so obviously gravel is very different. But for England and Japan, which are "normally" gravel, I think it should be identical. I think the road surface may "look" slightly different though, not sure.

warren

thanks for the swap to the ford. i have to tell the truth tho. the citroen guys were actually sick of me bringing them broken cars after each and every run and refused to fix any more of my cas

john

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back