Rally-Dry Gravel Mix - Mon 31st May & Tues 1st June 2010

You are very generous Senad, but maybe you should have negotiated a sale price, lol. :poke:

Car swap made. :thumb:
Nah, my optimistic plan is to end up faster than him in my mighty Škoda. Then, some taunting shall take place. :woot: :D

EDIT: Just noticed that Robb has opted for the Skoda now after all. I'm confused??? :confused:

You mean his first edit on the previous page? Nah, that was before I offered the swap. He said he had to think which car to take, and then edited when he decided on the Škoda. I replied after his edit. All is well, he's in the Subaru, I'm in the Škoda.

Cheers Senad, and thanks for clarifying it all for me.

Actually, during my brief test runs to plan the event, I found the Skoda to be a very sweet little car, it's handling was the best of them all, just misses out a tad on the faster sections. It will be very nice on the more twisty Stages. I know Damien has proven to be very quick in the Skoda in past events. Good luck with it. :cool:

How often do you guys run? I don't think I can make this one, but maybe the next one if I can get some practice time in... It's been at least a year since I've even touched a rally car. I have everything downloaded and now just need to work on the install. The last time was on xp, but this time it will be on vista64. Thanks to Warren for a great write-up!:)

I'll be the first to say HI to simon (Simon "Evans" is the reinging Australian champion, hope your no rally'tive, lol) We try to run every second week on Monday or tuesday, depending on your time zone. Warren is the god of our rallies so get in touch with him.

As for me, I know about the time frame thing, Guess I'll have to miss out this time. Sorry Warren, I start work at 7pm Monday AND tuesday night and don't finish untill 7am each morning. I just can't make it this time, sob sob.

Just looked at my roster, If you move to rally's ONE week, (so the next event was next week then every 2 weeks:redface:) I don't think I would miss out again, lol. Maybe not for this one, but would anyone be disadvantaged by moving the rally days to the OTHER week. Running on this fortnight shedule means I can only make it every second event. ..................

How often do you guys run? I don't think I can make this one, but maybe the next one if I can get some practice time in... It's been at least a year since I've even touched a rally car.

G'Day Steve, great to catch up with you again, it's been a while. :) We'd love to have you join us, you still have a week to get organised for this Rally, and you don't need much practice, I know your skills. :wink: Let us know if you need help with any installation stuff.

We currently run each fortnight, but check the calendar, sometimes we sneak in an extra one.

How about nagging William Y to join us too, I've dropped him a hint or two.

Just looked at my roster, If you move to rally's ONE week, (so the next event was next week then every 2 weeks:redface:) I don't think I would miss out again, lol. Maybe not for this one, but would anyone be disadvantaged by moving the rally days to the OTHER week. Running on this fortnight shedule means I can only make it every second event. ..................

I have no problems with re-arranging the fortnightly cycle to fall on the alternate weeks (after this event of course), but lets see what others think.

An additional Session, RD Gravel Mix US X, starting Monday 22.00 GMT, has been added to the Event, as requested by Ryan. Others are free to join this one of course if the timing is suitable.

Thanks for the results explanation. Just plain ol' manual labour, weird that they didn't set that up better.

Okay then, should I collect the data after this Europe rally (or all Monday rallys), and forward it to you?

Looks like everyone is leaving the Lancer for me to drive. :cake:

BTW, it is great to see such a good sign-up, and in the unexpected liklihood of more than 12 sign-ups, I will just add one more of each car to the list. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back