Cars Rally Cross Supercars WORLDRX [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
VRX never converted this mod for SCE/AMS.

Also I know who added automatic degrees on Xtremefactor version and this version carries the exactly same values then he put months ago there. Also the classes are the same becouse I know who added a rFm files for this mod months ago, and this version has exactly the same values too.

Now I have to check the new physics. ;)

And due to some stupid law here in holland i can't even acces xtremefactor anymore. You can complain all you want but i don't think that would help the community much..
e
EDIT: They gave us these files. they said that those were already Semi AMS ready..

I've got nothing to do with the relationship between XTREME and VRX :)

Last edited:
And due to some stupid law here in holland i can't even acces xtremefactor anymore. You can complain all you want but i don't think that would help the community much..
Men, I compared the physics from "your mod", and no one single physics files are changed. All are exactly the same as XF version, only less cars here. Everyone can compare the 2 versions if they want.

Why you telling us it have new physics? You think deleting a rFm file from SCE mod (nothing more needed), and realse like is a new AMS mod is good for the AMS comunity?

Every single mod from SCE, works on AMS, on all cars section. Only need a srs file to display on his own section. But they don't have new AMS featrues. Why posting SCE mods without AMS features on AMS section?

Men, I compared the physics from "your mod", and no one single physics files are changed. All are exactly the same as XF version, only less cars here. Everyone can compare the 2 versions if they want.

Why you telling us it have new physics? You think deleting a rFm file from SCE mod (nothing more needed), and realse like is a new AMS mod is good for the AMS comunity?

Every single mod from SCE, works on AMS, on all cars section. Only need a srs file to display on his own section. But they don't have new AMS featrues. Why posting SCE mods without AMS features on AMS section?
Like i said in my EDIT.

We got this from VRX themselfs... MAYBE they 'Stole' the mod... they only said that it was AMS Ready.. You should have a talk with them i guess...

And if you are correct i will immediately take this mod down until everything has been confirmed.

But you need to know that WE never knew/wanted to steal anything.. so i think it's unfair to blame us..

e
EDIT: They gave us these files. they said that those were already Semi AMS ready..

I've got nothing to do with the relationship between XTREME and VRX :)
WELCOME IN EUROPE SIR !! The ONLY place that is DICTACTURE !

Men is not my mod. My point is not that.

My point is... we don´t need a SCE mod without improvements on AMS section. All improvements are allways wellcome. But I compare files and all are the same as SCE version. Everyone can use a SCE mod on AMS, its very easy becouse cars appears on All cars section.

Why do you claim to have rebuilt the physics, if in reality you haven't touched it ?
It's not fair at all to those who actually worked on it.
They said that the physics were rebuild..

And i got it from the guys who made it in the first place. and i've got them in the credits if you look closely :)

Hello, there is something important that I omitted to mention the last time it is a warm congratulations for the made work, because these rallycross' cars was furiously lacking in the game, the power addicts shall appreciate. Thank you for your availability. I download the last version. See you soon.

I must be doing something wrong as when I select "all cars and track" the list of opponents I can select has a load of blank entries, and nothing to allow selection of VRX cars (as opponents)
I copied VRX folder under gamedata\vehicles
And
VRX folder under gamedata\Sounds
So each now has a sub folder called VRX

I also copied over the SRS file but it doesn't show a graphic of a car....just highlights nothing if I hover over the empty space. If I select it, and a track, the game stops on the map graphic and the red bar along bottom doesn't move
Any ideas please?

I must be doing something wrong as when I select "all cars and track" the list of opponents I can select has a load of blank entries, and nothing to allow selection of VRX cars (as opponents)
I copied VRX folder under gamedata\vehicles
And
VRX folder under gamedata\Sounds
So each now has a sub folder called VRX

I also copied over the SRS file but it doesn't show a graphic of a car....just highlights nothing if I hover over the empty space. If I select it, and a track, the game stops on the map graphic and the red bar along bottom doesn't move
Any ideas please?
It sounds like you installed it wrong, try to delete the whole mod and reinstall it correctly again.

And with the SRS file, Sometimes this TGa file colide with other mod logo's. try the give the SRS and TGA file an other name like Reiza27 tetc

What is the proper install process ? Thanks

Open the Automobilsta folder.
Click on gamedata.
Open ZIP file.
Select both the Vehicles and sound maps in the ZIP

And drag them to the AMS folder were you see this.
Schermafbeelding (137).png

Same thing as with the Series file.

Let me know if it worked. :)

BTW do you all like how the cars fly 6 miles up in the sky on the big jumps in FOZ and Tykki? Because i can understand that this is unrealistic and bothers some if you :) If so i will change it right away :)

Just like the post if you like the silly jumpiness. and angry or something similiar if you don't like it. to prevent Alert spamming :)

The download just failed for the 2nd time for me. It seems to download everything (it was downloading for 1+ hours and downloaded 990+ MB). In my downloads i can only see VRX.zip.part file.

Downloading in firefox. What can be the cause ?

The download just failed for the 2nd time for me. It seems to download everything (it was downloading for 1+ hours and downloaded 990+ MB). In my downloads i can only see VRX.zip.part file.

Downloading in firefox. What can be the cause ?
You don't have to download the whole file again. if you did it already ofcourse..

They series files are in the original LINK zip :)
Saves you a lot of space :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back