Cars Rally Cross Supercars WORLDRX [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
gilles13 submitted a new resource:

Rally Cross Supercars WORLDRX - For someone who finds the stock lancers to boring and slow.

Rally Cross SuperCars WORLDRX.

For someone who finds the Lancer RX to slow and boring.

Let the drifting begin.

Some of the cars VVV

View attachment 131948 View attachment 131949 View attachment 131950 View attachment 131951 View attachment 131952 View attachment 131953 View attachment 131954 View attachment 131955

Download link in ZIP file.

Read more about this resource...

Hi, beautiful cars, but the mod don't work for me, i think that i miss the for the race serie (the .srs file) .I put VRX car file into vehicules and VRX sounds into sounds but nothing work i can't see cars in Lancer X serie . Thanks in advance for the answer

Hi, beautiful cars, but the mod don't work for me, i think that i miss the file for the race serie (the .srs file) .I put VRX car file into vehicules and VRX sounds into sounds but nothing work i can't see cars in Lancer X serie . Thanks in advance for he answer

Hi, beautiful cars, but the mod don't work for me, i think that i miss the file for the race serie (the .srs file) .I put VRX car file into vehicules and VRX sounds into sounds but nothing work i can't see cars in Lancer X serie . Thanks in advance for he answer
Can someone post an SRS file, cars aren't showing up in game and I'm guessing that's why.... LOL, that or my inner idiot is showing again :p
It's in the ALL CARS/TRACKS Section for the moment. under VIRTUAL RALLYX. will ad SRS later

This is a great idea for this SUCH NEEDED MOD !!! BUT : I can't see any cars when in the game the skins are not there there are only the basic grey cubic car... and also : NO ANY SOUNDS playing this mod... is there a mistake from my side ??

This is a great idea for this SUCH NEEDED MOD !!! BUT : I can't see any cars when in the game the skins are not there there are only the basic grey cubic car... and also : NO ANY SOUNDS playing this mod... is there a mistake from my side ??
i think because it's working for everyone. Give me a minute.. I'll come with a answer today.

What is new, compared to the version of SCE from Xtremfactor? I know is from there. ;) You have changed something, or you've simply removed the rFm folder? Any AMS feature implemented?
completely rebuild physics. AMS shaders.
And i've gotten from VRX themselfs because the Xtremefactor version had some serious bugs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%