Resource icon

Skins Radical RXC GT3 2017 - 24H Hankok PureDrive Motorsports v2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Vasilis Katerinakis submitted a new resource:

Radical RRXC GT3 2017 - 24H Hankok PureDrive Motorsports - PureDrive Motorsports Radical RRXC GT3 2017

This a bit of an odd car for one to race but this the PureDrive Motorsports GT3 car which will race in the 2018 24h Hankok Dubai race. As of now in the showroom the sunstrip shows as the custom one whereas in the race it shows the default one. If anybody knows how to solve it, feel free to send me a message.View attachment 224024 View attachment 224025 View attachment 224026
In order to install the skin you have to go to your rfactor 2 folder is located and then go to user...

Read more about this resource...

This is nice, thank you! :)

BTW in the garage Picture there is a banner in the window at the top that says PureDrive, but on track screenshot its not the same. Is it 2 different skins or maybe you added the window banner after you took the screenshot on track?

This is nice, thank you! :)

BTW in the garage Picture there is a banner in the window at the top that says PureDrive, but on track screenshot its not the same. Is it 2 different skins or maybe you added the window banner after you took the screenshot on track?
That is the problem i am talking about. I don't know how to make it use that puredrive banner. In the car template there is a place where you can paint the banner. I have done that. There is also a banner template which i have painted but i do not know how to name it so as to make the game use it.

That is the problem i am talking about. I don't know how to make it use that puredrive banner. In the car template there is a place where you can paint the banner. I have done that. There is also a banner template which i have painted but i do not know how to name it so as to make the game use it.
Ah ok. Didnt know that. Hope we can do that though.

Vasilis Katerinakis updated Radical RRXC GT3 2017 - 24H Hankok PureDrive Motorsports with a new update entry:

Update 25-1-2018

Thanks to @Mankiewicz , i have been able to fix the problem with the banner. And for those who want to paint the sunstrip make you name it xxaltWINDSHIELDOUT (for the outside) and xxaltWINDSHIELDIN (for the inside). Also make sure you install the update to your rfactor 2 folder is located and then go to user data >player >settings >Radical_RXC_GT3_2017(instead of Radical_RRXC_GT3_2017).
View attachment 232238 View attachment 232234

Read the rest of this update entry...

This update still only shows the default white banner in race mode but the yellow banner does shows correctly in the tuning section just like it did before.

Last edited:
Are you sure you are using the correct one? The new one should be named PDAALT.
Downloaded it again and it's called PUREDRIVEAUTOALT and not abbreviated as you state: PDAALT
Are you sure that you uploaded the correct file?

Note: I intend to release my updated "SKIN PACK Addon" today and was hoping to get this resolved.

Last edited:
Vasilis Katerinakis updated Radical RXC GT3 2017 - 24H Hankok PureDrive Motorsports with a new update entry:

Update 25-1-2018(fixed version of the update)

I may or may not had uploaded the wrong .zip file so i had to delete the update and release it again. Sorry!
I have been able to fix the windows with the help of @Mankiewicz. And for those who want to paint the sunstrip name it xxaltWINDSHIELDOUT (for the outside) and xxaltWINDSHIELDIN (for the inside). The new zip file should be named as before but without the 24H Hankok and the skin should be named PDAALT. View attachment 232503 View attachment 232504

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just downloaded it and the Zip file is called Radical RRXC GT3 2017 24H Hankok PureDrive Motorsports then when i unzip it the file is then called PureDriveAutoalt.mas then extracting this gives me "PUREDRIVEAUTOALT.DDS". so this doesn't relate to what you stated it should be called. hmm

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back