Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Zhuhai International Circuit 2.jpg

Ok so we all pretty much guessed it anyway, but for the record the new RaceRoom Racing Experience circuit will be... Zhuhai International Circuit!

Following a slow trickle of preview images released these past few days, RaceRoom Racing Experience and Sector3 Studios have confirmed the Chinese Zhuhai International Circuit will be the next new track release for RaceRoom Racing Experience. Coming in at 4.3KM in length and having received the Tilke treatment eight years after opening its doors in 1996, Zhuhai is one of the lesser spotted locations of sim racing and as such will make something of a refreshing change from the usual content found in modern sims.

No release date has yet been confirmed by the developers, however judging from the screenshot images seen so far it looks like a release to the gaming public isn't all that far away...

Stay tuned to our YouTube page for an early access 'talk and drive' in the very near future..

For more images from the upcoming track, check out our previous preview articles HERE and HERE.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available exclusively to PC on a free to play platform with additional content available at a further cost.

RaceRoom Zhuhai International Circuit 1.jpg
RaceRoom Zhuhai International Circuit 3.jpg

Love RaceRoom? Want to share the excitement with your fellow community members? No worries, we have all this and more at the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum right here at RaceDepartment:
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to Zhuhai International in RaceRoom? Any other tracks you would like to see added to the simulation? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Meh, if S3 is trying to build up its Asian collection, I would've preferred Singapore, even under eternal daylight. Or better yet, bring the middle eastern tracks to the game. Especially the criminally under-represented Dubai Autodrome.

And because I just can't stop myself... Hopefully Watkins Glen eventually makes an appearance.
I partially agree. But I think Zhuhai is still a valuable addition. But it will be certainly nice to see other famous circuits which are very much absent in most (or all) sims. Though Zhuhai is also not to most seen track in current games.

And indeed. Some more great USA tracks would certainly be appreciated. But on the other hand, tracklist is already pretty impressive. And at current rate it’s expanding I don’t think we will be dissapointed though it may take a while.

On the other hand. Meh, first world problems... :roflmao::p

not really...I much prefer the Japanese tracks like Autopolis, Fuji, Okayama, Sugo, Motegi, Sugo!!

This too. Don't get me wrong, I WILL buy Zhuhai even though I hated the GTR2 version--I'll add it to the WTCC rotation regardless--but Jiading kinda outdoes Zhuhai imo for China's premier circuit (And I don't even like Jiading either) and most Japanese tracks are superior as well. Meanwhile, I'm just totally charmed by the three Persian Jewels of motorsport and it irks me to no end that I can't play rF2 and refuse to play PC2 just for Dubai.

I'm holding hope that S3 is just updating their GTR2 default tracklist and therefore it's just a matter of time before we get Dubai. Only reason I could fathom they'd want to put out Zhuhai.

i have raced in that track in AMS so many times :p. And for free (thanks to the modders). So goodlooking pics but the problem with that simcade is the ffb...i bought a RR pack of cars/tracks and it was a waste of dollars...cuz for me it is the ffb/feelings with ur car-road what matters not the graphics.

But yeah, good news for the RR fans :D. Enjoy it!

...i bought a RR pack of cars/tracks and it was a waste of dollars...cuz for me it is the ffb/feelings with ur car-road what matters not the graphics.

Really? I'm not disagreeing with you (we all have our favourite sims) but I always felt that RR actually had one of the best FFB setups. It certainly feels lovely on my Fanatec wheel :)

Yes I suppose AMS may have a bit more detail but RR still feels great.

Really? I'm not disagreeing with you (we all have our favourite sims) but I always felt that RR actually had one of the best FFB setups. It certainly feels lovely on my Fanatec wheel :)

Yes I suppose AMS may have a bit more detail but RR still feels great.
Well, and since last update they implemented a new Thrustmaster API. And boy that’s fun! It gives great feedback with my T300. More detailed than before. I would actually even say it’s so close with AMS that you can call it on par. Certainly with the GT3 cars with revised physics. Fwiw: I use the settings of Billy Strange. I personally like his settings but “mileage may vary” ;).

Meh, if S3 is trying to build up its Asian collection, I would've preferred Singapore, even under eternal daylight. Or better yet, bring the middle eastern tracks to the game. Especially the criminally under-represented Dubai Autodrome.

And because I just can't stop myself... Hopefully Watkins Glen eventually makes an appearance.
Amen on Watkins, inner loop and boot.

Well, and since last update they implemented a new Thrustmaster API. And boy that’s fun! It gives great feedback with my T300. More detailed than before. I would actually even say it’s so close with AMS that you can call it on par. Certainly with the GT3 cars with revised physics. Fwiw: I use the settings of Billy Strange. I personally like his settings but “mileage may vary” ;).
Hmm, no shakes in the wheel going in corners, and not even shaking when going over curbs. Maybe its his settings. In rF2 and AMS i get the wheel shaking due to the "noise" in the tarmac and even more so in corners and over curbs. Some sims have a more smooth experience where the wheel is calm unless its really big dips/bumps/curbs and i guess its even because that detail isnt coming through or they are clipped out. The real racing cars shakes the wheel quite a lot continuously. That detail from small to heavy shakes comes through without clipping in rF2 which is pretty neat - even on cheaper wheels.

hahah after many disagrees may be i should test RR again hahahah, but i sadly expect same result...but lets see!
But last time i tested it was head to head battling with PC2 to know which was worst ! hahahaha. Please hit disagree button! hahahhaaa :D

Last edited:
hahah after many disagrees may be i should test RR again hahahah, but i sadly expect same result...but lets see!
But last time i tested it was head to head battling with PC2 to know which was worst ! hahahaha. Please hit disagree button! hahahhaaa :D
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think it's safe to expect "disagrees" when you post negatively about a sim on it's own forum though. :D

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000