RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
8th RACE is STARTED!!!! This is a feature race...!!!! Good luck all!!!!

oh no Matthew Parr is stalled at the start, a very bad failure will effect his championship fight a lot....

With the crash of Matthew, Garry Pullen clearly took the victory without having any problems...After him a surprise comes , Resir014 is second. The bad going OSR's crazy driver Paulo comes and tries to do whatever he could for his team and comes 3rd...Consistent Niklas is 4th after Paulo. Matthew with a last hope tries to continue to race, but his car does'nt let him..Last races's flash racer Patrick comes 5th ... Brett comes 6th so that way CFG took points with all of their drivers ....

AND NOW GARRY you will destroy 2 points of one of rivals....i wonder whooo...???

I think it going to have to be Matthew Parr (really very sorry), as from my working outs of points after race 8 he should still be second)

Very, very, very sorry, I really am Matthew Parr don't forget it only a game

After the Garry's last three race victory's , he made a considerable gap between him and Matthew, Behind Matthew there are also other threats of course, Patrick, Niklas and Paulo are trying to rise and enter to championship fight...There are still 7 races and a great challange..things are getting heated.....:wink2:

DRIVER STANDINGS AFTER 8rd RACE

1)Garry Pullen---------------56
2)Matthew Parr-------------38
3)Patrick Duivelaar----------33
4)Niklas Vesterinen----------26
5)Paulo Riberio--------------20
6)Resir014------------------16
7)Ross Balfour--------------15
8)Brett Bagstad-------------14
9)Dave Stephenson---------12

Team standings are also very close,,, OSR was really falling at the last races because of Lack of Dave.....Addition of Patrick hastened CFG..They are getting close to OSR...While TV getting far from them.....

TEAM STANDINGS

1)Team Victory-------------------97
2)Orphan Serpents Racing------72
3)Checkered Flag Racers--------63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks