RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALY FOR ALEXANDER MacDONALD
A well deserved win moves him to the top of the standings
img3.jpg

Alexander MacDonald

Race2-2.jpg

Just like in Australia the polesitter held on to the lead and won the race at Zandvoort. This time it was Alexander MacDonald in the HRT car, who unfortunately saw his rookie teammate Mohammed Abidi crash out on lap 4. Their was no doubt he was happy with his win and when he pulled in to park fermé he flew out of the seat and to his crew. You could even see a couple of tears run down his face while he was standing on the podium.

Rookie driver for Lotus, Bradley Vanian finished in 2nd place after a good performance. And even though the pit-crew messed up on the last pit stop he was still able to beat the Red Bull of Erik Tveit who finished 3rd. It was a very happy moment for Vanian aswell, who is now looking for his first win. Lotus finds themselves at the top of the constructors championship for now, while Vanian is 3rd in the drivers championship. There have been some rumors following this race that the team is bringing in some new updates over the next few races.
-I am pleased to have got a podium at Zandvoort after a disappointing race at Melbourne. The drivers championship is very close now, as is the teams championship. I think Aidan and I have a good chance to win the teams championship after two podiums in the opening races and I expect a few wins after we bring some upgrades for the next rounds.

Honk Racing had a dissapointing first race with their drivers finishing 9th and 10th but at Zandvoort they got their pace up abit. Sebastien Levret finished 4th while his teammate Thomas Hackel finished 5th. They stayed with each other through most of the race, just like they did last time, which indicates both drivers are very evenly matched.

Williams rookie Hiroshi Awazu finished 6th after a long battle with Danny Asbury who finished 7th. Australia winner David Carter finished in 10th and the reigning champion James Chant managed to cross the line this time, but his Red Bull Lada engine sounded very bad.
-I was so bussy making sure the engine didn't blow, that I just forgot to go fast.

What's HOT!
The UK drivers - Just like last season they hold the top 3 spots in the standings.

What's NOT!
McLaren - Still struggles providing their drivers with good cars, however this time Scott Malcolm managed to get it all of the distance.

Race 3 will be the first feature race of the season. It runs on the narrow streets of Monaco at Circuit de Monaco. It just a couple of days away, so sit tight.

Race2.jpg

GO GO GO !!! (Feature Race)
MonacoHarbour3.jpg

Race 3

Circuit de Monaco

It's the first frature race of the season. Can James Chant bounce back from a poor strat, and can Lotus get a third podium in three race?

Race will finish in 4 days.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back