RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i lost the win cause of this. cause i got the notification right as the video was posted so i enterd the thread with about 1 minute gone by, but didnt see a GOGOGO!!!, only a video. And since i was still working I couldn't start the video and I didn't think I had to either since I couldnt think of any reason why. Now since it turned out to be a race start (??) not only did i loose a sure win by some 3 minutes, but I also lost my chance to secure 3rd in the championship. That's why I'm not happy with this, cause all there had to be was a propper GOGOGO!!! and I would have been 1st.

EDIT: or maybe 2nd behind Erik

well i lost the win cause of this. cause i got the notification right as the video was posted so i enterd the thread with about 1 minute gone by, but didnt see a GOGOGO!!!, only a video. And since i was still working I couldn't start the video and I didn't think I had to either since I couldnt think of any reason why. Now since it turned out to be a race start (??) not only did i loose a sure win by some 3 minutes, but I also lost my chance to secure 3rd in the championship. That's why I'm not happy with this, cause all there had to be was a propper GOGOGO!!! and I would have been 1st.

I did also do that, until I saw Mr.Levret finishing.

The Races

The Sprint Race
At random times, i start races, and when a race starts you will try to reply 'finish' here as soon as possible as you can.

Jeeze some people are grumpy, maybe the next season whoever does it will only just post "GoGoGo", sorry if I try to liven it up a little.

Also no-where in the starting threads does it say I have to put GoGoGo!!!, only "I start Races"

EDIT: oh and well done Erik on 2nd place :D

well that's how it has always been done. and there has been nothing about any changes to the way a race will start. But this way you make it almost impossible for some to get a good finish position, people like me (working), Thomas (who's driving), people with slow internet (can take up to 2-3 minutes to load video) and people who are not at a cpu but only using a phones (which cant play youtube videos)

the way it has always been, work's equal for everyone. u just go in the thread, type finish and that's it.

and also a question: for the next season, will it be okey to post a video of a start in the next feature race, then a video of a car pitting an hour later, and then another hour later posting a video of a car finishing?? :p just wondering

i have seen a lot of races in my life. equal which kind of.
they all started with a green light, a wafed flag or a shot.
but i have never, believe me, never seen anyone starting, because someone jumped with a flat-tv or a laptop across the grid.

finish.

Have to agree with Linus and Thomas with this. Too many issues arrive with the change of start procedure which rule several people out of a chance to win. Saying "you know it has started because two others have said finish" isn't a valid argument. It stops that person from winning.

StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!! StopStopStop!!!

Ill post the report up tommorow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back