RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redbull Relish, Levret Loves Life!
redbullwin.png

Sèbastien Levret took the championship today in the Brazilian GP. This title made it the 3rd for the French superstar who is tied for the world record with Garry Pullen who also took 3 titles. RedBull teammate Peter Duivelaar also took his first win!

Despite a poor race last time out and already securing the Constructors Title HONK still managed to put in a great performance (2nd and 5th).

Ondrej Kapal took one of his best finishes (4th) just a car length away from the podium.

Linus Broström was robbed of a victory after his radio broke, this meant that he missed his pitwindow and was lapping for 10 laps on bare rims before his radio clicked back to life and he pitted.

Mercedes were happy with 22 points from Chant and Butcher (a great 3rd and 7th). They finished 5th in the championship just 1 point above Ferrari.

McLaren clung on to 4th in the championship after Babacan finished 8th.

Result;

1. Peter Duivelaar
  2. Thomas Hackel
  3. James Chant
  4. Ondřej Kapal
  5. Omer Said
  6. Sèbastien Levret
  7. Chris Butcher
  8. Zeynel Babacan
  9. Linus Broström
  10. Mike Bell
  11. Georgios Davakos
  12. Erik Tveit

DNF's

• Adam Eggbeer
  • Viljar Parts

Driver Championship
ScreenHunter_01Jul101821.jpg

Constructors Championship
ScreenHunter_02Jul101821.jpg

Thanks for the season guys, its been...mostly great :)

Now we have 2 guys that want to do it next season;
  • Sèbastien Levret
  • Linus Broström
PM me which one you think should do it. Also if you want to have a go post here.

Spreadsheet I used is here;
http://s333608284.websitehome.co.uk/RD_2011.xlsx

Things to impove for next season for the other guys (we already know the posting text thing).

How was the new points system? It made it down to the wire so good IMO.

I think these folks should decide this between each other. One of them may run the next season, and the other the season after :)

...And thank you very much for the great season. And thanks to Mr. Higgins for his moderatorship and humoruos fake news :D

Ah and congrats Sebastian and Honk RacinG!!!!

I think these folks should decide this between each other.

humoruos fake news :D

Fine by me if they want to do that or if people want to post publicly who they want or PM me to stay anonymous.

Thanks, I enjoyed doing the funny news but in the last couple of races things like...oh Ill try this and no-one liked it then.....oh Ill try this, no one likes it again I just got a bit fed up :p

well if i dont host i dont know if i'll be in it. and if i am i wont be anywhere near the top... plus i am hosting a league at SRP that starts in august so if u want to u can have S14 and then I'll run again for S15

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Sebastien Levret replaces Darnie Higglestone as the RD Forum Racing Boss for Season 14!

(this is supposed to be a picture of Seb signing the contract)

And this is supposed to be alot of text about the upcoming season and some about Sebastien himself but since hardly anyone will see this I won't take the time to write anything. Stay tuned for another great season of RD Forum Racing and some verry intresting race reports :p
Linus Broström, RD Sports

Haha! At last the Season 14 starts! woop! :)

There is no one who can challange Thomas. Seb and Linus are gone.. Hmm perhaps Dan Higgi might do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%