Racedepartment Football Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I played an old FIFA game, there was Attacking Options (Counter Attack etc.) and also Defensive Options to choose from (Offside trap etc.) which were quick-access. However, I would also keep it simple with mentality etc. ;)

All we should really do is these:
State our formation; choose whether to play attack or defensively; Choose who takes corners, free kicks and penalties; Choose the most likely order of subs (so who would go on first, second and third).

Not much else is really needed.

Oke so as everyone has completed their team, therefore:

AUCTION IS CLOSED

Here is the table with the remaining budgets:
FINAL STANDINGS.PNG

I will put the players who've been bidded twice on in the thread in about a day. Then you can start bidding up to eachother. I also created the friendlies schedule (been done by random.org, here it is:
FRIENDLIES.PNG

yes but it still doesn't say why I lose all my money I put on players. I want the players, but if I don't get the player I should recieve my money back, that would be realistic.

yes but it still doesn't say why I lose all my money I put on players. I want the players, but if I don't get the player I should recieve my money back, that would be realistic.
I assume that if you have 0, like me, then you've gotten every player you put in for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes