Racedepartment Football Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oke since a lot of people have troubles here is a quick tutorial on how to do it:

You gotta go on futhead and search for players you want. Remember you've only got 50 mil to spend. For example if you see isco, he's 84 overall. In the first post it says the minimum you have to bid for the players. You come back in the pm and bid for the player and do that with all the players.

Still the best tactic i've ever seen is 10-0-0, all players on the line, the opponent gets demotivated, wait 89 minutes, you kick the ball up front, 1 player gets it and scores. (Bad thing that the guy missed)

it would glitch up the game sooo much. To that amount that you may not even score a single goal as strikers barely have an influence to stealing the ball :laugh:

can I ask everyone just one thing, as usually my decisions are.. very very bad, and I don't want to screw this series up..
as I'm making the sheet/game, would the majority prefer to be able to completely control their players, tell them to cover off another player, tell them to pass the ball to a certain player, control their positioning etc. (may be complicated for some, but it's the most realistic. Allows even more player control than FIFA 15!), or just as simple as there being only one way to score goals (disregarding free kicks, penalties and corners), but you can still change the teams mentality (defencive etc.), and argession (but not for each player differently)?
Of course, both would include a random factor too.

I would keep it pretty simple in terms of formation, mentality, attacking styles (e.g. use wings, through middle etc.), substitutions and so on. More options are of course nice but in my experience they tend to get boring in the long run. I prefer simplicity.

I would keep it pretty simple in terms of formation, mentality, attacking styles (e.g. use wings, through middle etc.), substitutions and so on. More options are of course nice but in my experience they tend to get boring in the long run. I prefer simplicity.
Agree with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play