RACE Series Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
**:)>) BEST WATCHED FULL SCREEN HD (>:)**
Drag racing with a friend at (100Mbit) Retro Nights....
............ plus some other shenanigans at Andertoorp.
Thumbs up on youtube if you like it. I have moneterised it on youtube (for some 'beer money') so don't be shy on clicking an advert (;>)

Car is the 1970 Camaro from the Simbin retro expansion.

@Hiroshi Awazu
That server was an error. I intended it as Caterham200 vs WTCC but put it up in a hurry on 100mbit retro server and did not pay attention to the Car Filter. Looks fun though. The Caterham 200 and the Retro Max are well matched on fast circuits (the Cat is faster than Retro Max on twisty circuits).

@Hiroshi Awazu
That server was an error. I intended it as Caterham200 vs WTCC but put it up in a hurry on 100mbit retro server and did not pay attention to the Car Filter. Looks fun though. The Caterham 200 and the Retro Max are well matched on fast circuits (the Cat is faster than Retro Max on twisty circuits).

Either way it was all good. I hope that one day you will put on the U.S Muscle Cars (race versions).

600hp rwd Mini @ Pace Park

DTM @ Killarney

Hangin @ Wertingen with my 600hp rwd Mini
Geez i love this car! The massive hp and rwd makes driving these Minis a whole new experience:thumbsup:

Hangin out at a 100MBit server again.
I wanted to start at the back but i ended up getting fourth fastest time. Crashes at the the start and i couldn't avoid them but i don't care. Just glad i'm racing. I race at 2/3am PST, insomnia has it's advantages;)

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play