RACE Series Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted a GTL movie and just realized this is for Race07 movies...OK here is GT pro at Monza 10k, I did Part 2 from the back half of the grid, Part 1 is also out there by Eric Nelson. First several laps where the best for me, going from 15th to 9th, then everyone around me got strung out and I didn't have much contact with anyone till the leaders blasted by on the parallel straight half a lap ahead on the last lap! (The Vipers where hitting 330 kph with a drafting gear I think)

Love that circuit Philip, especially in GT cars.
-------------------------------
On Sunday morning I did a mixed class Retro Cool and Ratro Max race on Sunday with Australian community Redlinesimracers. It was 8pm for them and 10am for me when the race started. Below is the video from it. If you don't have the retro back then consider getting it. Look at the fun below and there is a Sachenring67 race with race department tomorrow (Thursday).

Here is another Retro pack race. This one is last nights Racedepartment event at Sachenring67.

Sorry I do not have time to do any replay video, this is highlights from live recordings and shows the end of qually first and there is a very good Mini battle at the end (after I finish my race because I was lapped and they were not). It also shows the leaders lapping me and battling at the same time so this fight would be good to record from replay but I just can't spare the time sorry.

Best watched full screen if you want to see the driver names and pay attention to the track map but this video is only in 480pixel height sorry.

Here is another Retro pack race. This one is last nights Racedepartment event at Sachenring67.

Sorry I do not have time to do any replay video, this is highlights from live recordings and shows the end of qually first and there is a very good Mini battle at the end (after I finish my race because I was lapped and they were not). It also shows the leaders lapping me and battling at the same time so this fight would be good to record from replay but I just can't spare the time sorry.

Best watched full screen if you want to see the driver names and pay attention to the track map but this video is only in 480pixel height sorry.

Please note Kağan Sar in the black BMW 2002 who spun at the start and who finished behind me had problems with his new racing wheel.

Online Drift server
Yesterday someone put up a drift server. I did some live fraps recording and made this video.

I would like a RD drift event. A few days of practice then a race. Everyone should submit their hotlap to some judges and anyone who does not do at least two drifts on their race hotlap gets demoted by two places at the end of the race. Therefore if only two drivers did two or more drifts on their race hotlap then they would come first and second even if they finished at the back.

However, I would enjoy it even if there was no competition. Just drifting for the sake of it is fun. I just want a drift server with rear wheel drive cars (but include the 4 wheel drive Audi's for people new to drifting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 49 55.1%