RACE Series Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my Race Department Vitus Club 28th December race one lowlights with some some anotations. Lap 1 and most of lap 2 is from replay and the rest is from live fraps recording and includes some team speak.

Best watched full screen in 720 pixel.

Schottenring67
===========
Hi. Here is my video of the newest circuit available at nogrip. It's a conversion and update of a Grandprix Legends add-on. It is 16KM long and on public roads.
My video is a live recording of an offlince race with F430/997 mod. I am driving the F430. The Porsches are from a different mod; Porsche Cup. The other video is someone else's found on youtube and it is TV camera view mostly.
Someone else's video:

Three online videos of Machwerk
1. With friends

2. An official event (on GTC which is a French Simracing community)

3. A quick drift then a lap (live recorded so you can see the track map). This lap is not very fast but it's the only one I did without a crash or spin.

I have made a thread about a hotlap challenge for either Machwerk (the above 17KM circuit) or Targa Florio (the below seventy two kilometre circuit).

0:00 to 4:10
Me trying to drift the Retro Pack Volvo Amazon to ZZ Top's
Sharp Dressed Man.

4:11 to 7:15
Me following a decent drifter who leaves Corvette tire marks all over the track.
Then a slight jump of a couple of kilometers to....

7:16 to 11:14
GTR-Evolution GT Pro Lister Storm in heavy rain to The Door's singing Riders on the Storm (see what I did there?).

11:15
Back in the Amazon on my own failing to drift and then getting stuck in a rut at 23km of the 72 kilometer circuit.

This is on COnline's GT Sport public server (yesterday). I am driving the white Corvette. The BMW is driven by Udderjezich who I know from COnline events in the past.

We both loose our splitters at the start. It started raining on lap 8.

It's a shame you can not hear raindrops or see water on the windscreen in replays. In the game you can really hear the rain on your roof and see it streaming on your windscreen when it starts and it is not long before the grip goes, especially off the racing line.

We had some friends over tonight and they tried out GT Legends and Race, Epic failure for them (first time trying sims) but of course my gf wanted to step in to show them how she can drive. They were doing one of these:eek:. :D

And a few of my runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 86 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 153 58.4%