RACE Series Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. There is speedy konales public server running Alpine Hills v1.14 and this was some racing on it last night. Best watched full screen on youtube at 720pixel...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CORRECTION: It is version 1.21

I did some practice for tomorrows Retro Max Ruen race but I cheated turn two. See speeded up video below. There are two spaces left. In the race I will not cheat turn 2.

CORRECTION: It is version 1.21

Best watched full screen on youtube at 720 pixel by clicking the youtube logo...

Hi. There is speedy konales public server running Alpine Hills v1.14 and this was some racing on it last night. Best watched full screen on youtube at 720pixel...

Why 1.14? It isn't available anywhere anymore, as fas as i know so people can not download it (if it is somewhere, i think i have a right to know ;) )... 1.21 is almost excactly the same, the AIW is only thing that's been really edited between 1.14-.1.21...

RD Retro MAx Ruen race2 start.

Best watched full screen on youtube at 1280x720 pixel.

flux%252520capacitor.JPG

VLM's version of Fuji. This circuit is new and beautiful.

Download it here: http://www.virtualr.net/fuji-speedway-for-simbin-titles-released

It comes in several configurations and is not the same as the banked Fuji 70 track I posted a couple of months ago.

FujiReady4.jpg

FujiReady7.jpg

FujiReady8.jpg

Here is my video with Retro Max vs Merc 300SEL mod and Nissan 240 Fairlady mod. Best watched full screen on youtube at 1280x720. I drive slow and jerky to improve frame rate:

I have tried Enna offline and done something similar with AI drivers. It would be interesting to have a RD event at Enna to see if anyone tries this move in competition. However, it probably involves all four wheels over the white line fractionally so you would have to give the place back in an official event.

Nice skins. I love Iron Maiden and assuming the other car is driven by a bloke he must be very confident in his sexuality.

VLM tracks are fantastic!:)

The video below (in two parts) is VLM Le Mans 1977. This is an online race. At the time the host community did not know (for sure) that the cars 3d model had been ripped from GT Legends. It could have just been coincident (because the modder was reproducing the same cars as tenticle studios GT Legends cars).

Anyway, the main point is that it was a VLM circuit and thus fantastic. Part 2 is one of my best ever videos I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events