Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-12-22_18-7-48.png

Laad wins the Italian Grand Prix in front of Lutz who chased down the British throughout the whole race. Lutz managed to close the gap at the pitstops a little, but Laad did not let him come closer in the 2nd half of the race.

Engberink who made his switch to Honk Racing after Said's resignment, took pole position and led until the pitstops. Honk Racing crew made a mockery and kept him there for 4 minutes. It costed him greatly and he finished down 8th.

Kederer's poor qualifying performance put him 6th on the grid. But he was very fast to recover and took 4th with a fastest lap time. Keranen also climbed up from 5th to 3rd. Laskey had an extremely disappointing day as he dropped down massively from his 4th place on the grid. The rest of the field was seperated a lot and there was not much on-track battles at the race.

With this result, Laad caught Kederer in the championship standings. Only 1 point seperates them.

upload_2017-12-22_18-20-12.png

upload_2017-12-22_18-20-40.png

Omer, one can feel that you'be moderated the series several times.
I feel with quicker progression of the game we can get it more entertaining again. No offense to past moderators, but i guess the flow is important.

-

Im 5th in the standings? How the hell did that happen? I never had a great result this year, but i guess slow and steady isnt too bad

Omer, one can feel that you'be moderated the series several times.
I feel with quicker progression of the game we can get it more entertaining again. No offense to past moderators, but i guess the flow is important.

-

Im 5th in the standings? How the hell did that happen? I never had a great result this year, but i guess slow and steady isnt too bad
I think that quick progression isn't always the key, it's steady progression. If you know that it'll take a bit longer yet still continue at a good pace, it'll bring people in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes