Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian Gp results
montreal results.png

Cheers @Lesley Buurlage for running it so far, the long (probably unwanted) breaks aside you did a top job. And hats off for making the call to hand over moderation, guess it was no easy decision, but it's likely for the better of the game.

Me and @Lesley Buurlage agreed that I will take over the moderation until the end of this season as his busy schedule is not suitable for the job. I will try to finish the season as fast as possible.
2 races/day like season 1? :geek:

Can we have those spam races where the winner was the person who made the most posts in an hour?

With staff privileges I don't have to wait 30 seconds between posts :sneaky:

Cheers @Lesley Buurlage for running it so far, the long (probably unwanted) breaks aside you did a top job. And hats off for making the call to hand over moderation, guess it was no easy decision, but it's likely for the better of the game.

2 races/day like season 1? :geek:
you have to thank omer for this, he came to me and suggested to take it over. and i haven't been the best moderator this series has ever had, it was fun while it lasted. but once you simply forget that you moderate this series when you're practically having 9 till 5 days at school and sleeping problems to combine it with, the fun fades very fast. i hope the consistency will return and everyone can enjoy this forum game, i'll enjoy it, but while watching from the sideline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back