Race Department Forum Racing Season 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medium Race
I Got U - Duke Dumont
After the hilarious Rick Astley April 1st Grand Prix, the teams are quickly catapulted into the Canadian race. Benetton have still scored a podium in each race of the season, and team Unbeatable keeps looking ever more correct. The Canadian GP is the start of 3 races of non-sprints, starting with this Medium Race. Time to get going (this one is real, not a prank).
The Molson Grand Prix du Canada is GOGOGO!
08Canada.jpg

What you need to Post: Start - Wait 1hr 1min - Finish​

I may have screwed up the hour due to DST. This race has started in the same hour as a Test Race. Therefore, I am forced to announce that the start times of the test races are now free. So this means that 3pm GMT and 10am GMT are both freed (although 3pm has just been used).

Basically, for those who are keeping log of the times, add this race, and free up 10am GMT.

but what about those guys (possibly like Tobi, he's well down the order) who are mostly online when they know a race is going to start? They just lost out massively!

I don't care about the outcome, but just saying. I do realise you are trying to recover from a mistake (unless this is a 1st April joke), so just salvaged it the best you could do imo.

but what about those guys (possibly like Tobi, he's well down the order) who are mostly online when they know a race is going to start? They just lost out massively!

I don't care about the outcome, but just saying.
There was no intent about it at all. Too many people had started before it was even pointed out to me. Mistakes happen, and hey, it might shake up the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 47 87.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 33.3%