Race Department Forum Racing Season 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
cedars-f1-team-jpg.55346

cedars_zps9a2d9007-png.52129

You've seen them in F1 2012, you've seen them in Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship and you may have seen them in F1C 99-02 NASCAR Manager :D They are the Cedars, and they will race this season under the ownership of Rami Saidy, and his teammate (*@Florin Diaconescu*) :thumbsup:

So I am In ;)

Last edited:
Online Martini Racing joins the club!

OMR will race again, who would have expected that? Everyone of course....
The car was already shown in some pictures, will be presentated officially later.
Ben Utzer will also drive like in the last seasons.
The successfull teammate Ben Herbert wasnt seen in the factory for some days so he is not confirmed atm.​
@Ben Herbert You've got 2 days to decide if you wanna race again for OMR. Otherwise i'll have to search for alternatives and will decide after i found someone.

Jordan won't continue though I believe, and we "took over" Jordan

I didn't score the points for someone else to have those numbers :p:D

Jordan won't continue though I believe, and we "took over" Jordan

I didn't score the points for someone else to have those numbers :p:D
How did you 'take over' Jordan, it is silly to suggest that. You guys have a new team and therefore new team numbers. If you want those numbers so badly..well you could always continue for Jordan.

Meh, looks like Eddie stole our S21 points... Dammit...

Anyway, since I have been quite a bit negative for this season, I can say that I like the new 24 hour race, and the new sprint-feautre race (but possibly a rename would make it better :D)

Well, at least the lowest team's first driver last season won the title :roflmao:

Hey.

Right here's the numbers deal.

The numbers aren't fixed yet, after the test races, any unfilled teams will be removed and the numbers will slide down to fill the gaps.

I'll start adding drivers and car to post 2 now.

Actually if everything gets pulled up as it is now Joel gets number 15 :D And I get Alonso's number. So I'm happy with the numbers. (same as 1993 in GP4...)

McLaren gets facelift for Season 22
Mclaren MP4-15 the second.png

After Season 21 in which the team lost the title, yet did enough to score a victory, the team looks to Season 22 to regain past form. The first step, the car.
Much the same as last year, but updated in key areas for maximum driveability, the car was unveiled today with lead driver Aidan Keranen present.
Keranen had this to say:
"Very exciting to see the car come out of the shop, I had a large hand in last seasons McLaren, so you naturally understand how excited I am to be able to drive this around."

McLaren so far lost the services of both their drivers from S21, and signing a former race winner and moderator in Keranen was an easy choice for the team. Still, the team recognise that another driver, preferably a top runner, is needed to finish the team off. But at the end of the day, the team is back again, and aiming to win again too.
(Inquiries to be sent to myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back