Alex Diaz (4.00)
Q1: Clean
Q2: Clean
Log: Clean
Launch Control R1: Used
Launch Control R2: Used
Pitstop: Clean
Tire Rules: Fulfilled
Penalty: Official Warning for Incident #6.

Alvaro Torres (4.00)
Penalty: NA

Artyom Aslamazyan (4.00)

Carlos Martin (4.00)
Penalty: Official Warning for Incident #11.

Chris de Jong (1.50)
Penalty: -1.5 Penalty Points for Incident #9.

Daniel Kiss (4.00)
Penalty: Official Warning for Incident #12.

Danny van der Niet (2.75)
Penalty: Official Warning for sending logs by e-mail without providing reason.

David Bennewitz (4.00)

Gennaro Celiento (0.50)
Log: Net Connection Type="3", Upstream/Downstream Rated KBPS="128"
Penalty: Official Warning, Log Infraction. -1 Penalty Points for Incident #1. -1 Penalty Points for Incident #5. -0.5 Penalty Points for Incident #6. Start from Pits at Round 3 Feature Race.

Giuseppe Marconi (3.50)

Jiri Toman (4.00)

Jonny Simon (4.00)

Luca Desi (2.00)
Penalty: -1 Penalty Point for Incident #2. Start from Pits at Round 3 Feature Race.

Marco Conti (4.00)

Marek Godek (0.50)
Penalty: -1.5 Penalty Points for Incident #3. -1.5 Penalty Points for Incident #10. Race Ban for Incident #13. Start from Pits at Round 4 Feature Race. Start from Pits at Round 4 Sprint Race.

Mark Johnston (2.25)
Penalty: -0.5 Penalty points for Incident #8.

Martin Hodas (3.25)

Michi Hoyer (3.25)

Norbert Leitner (2.75)
Penalty: -1 Penalty Points for Incident #4.

Rasmus Tali (2.75)
Penalty: Official Warning for sending logs by e-mail without providing reason. -1 Penalty Point for Incident #7.

Thomas Mundy (4.00)

Thomas Satherley (4.00)

Giordano Valeriano (3.75)
Log: rFactor2 closed between Race1 and Race2
Penalty: Official Warning for Log Infraction.

Zoltan Csuti (1.75)
Log: Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="0", Net Connection Type="3", Upstream/Downstream Rated KBPS="128"
Penalty: Official Warning for Log Infraction. -1.5 Penalty Points for Incident #4. Start from Pits at Round 3 Feature Race.

Incidents

Before going straight to the incidents verdicts take into account that there has been some rule changes this year regarding the penalty system and it may seem that penalties are harsher than previous years.

This year with the introduction of the Safety Rating value every driver gets 0.25 SR for a clean race (2 Races per Weekend).
That means that if a driver has a penalty of 1.5 penalty points he will be able to recover those penalty points doing 6 clean races (3 Race Weekends) while the previous years the driver had to do 5 consecutive clean races (5 Weekends) in order to “erase” his penalty points.

A couple of explanations:
  • Turn 1/Turn 2 incidents were judged harshly and rightly so. They will be judged this way all season. You are warned.
  • Keeping the accelerator down can cause additional wrecks. This is unprofessional.
  • Malicious driving will always result in a Race Ban.

Incident #1
Drivers Involved: Gennaro Celiento, Michi Hoyer, Jonny Simon
Lap/Replay TIme: Lap 1 Turn 1
Protest Description: Celiento causes contact with Hoyer and Simon.
Verdict: Celiento 1 Penalty Point, Start from pits at Round 3 Feature Race.

Incident #2
Drivers Involved: Luca Desi, Artyom Aslamazyan, Giuseppe Marconi
Lap/Replay Time: Lap 1 Turn 1
Protest Description: Desi causes contact
Verdict: Desi 1 Penalty Point, Start from pits at Round 3 Feature Race.

Incident #3
Driver(s) Involved Jiri Toman, Marek Godek, Marco Conti
Lap/Replay Time Race 1, Lap 1, T1
Protest Description Godek brakes way to late for turn 1 hitting Toman and causing damage to his car.
Verdict: Godek causes incident after glancing off of Conti. Causes multiple incidents including coming back on track in a dangerous manner. 1.5 Penalty Point, Start from pits at Round 4 Feature Race for Godek.

Incident #4
Driver(s) Involved Zoltan Csuti / Norbert Leitner
Lap/Replay Time Lap 1 (Race 1)
Protest Description Csuti hit the brakes late, he made contact with Giordano Valeriano then he hit Leitner hard, causing him to slide through the grass. Leitner is unable to control the car over the grass and slips back to the track, accidentally hitting Celiento. Once Leitner regains control, Csuti hits him again, causing Leitner to spin.
Verdict: Csuti brakes late causing contact. Csuti, 1.5 Penalty Points, Start from Pits.
Leitner turns-in on Csuti causing contact, 1 Penalty Point.

Incident #5
Driver(s) Involved Gennaro Celiento / Thomas Mundy
Lap/Replay Time R1/Lap 3
Protest Description Mundy leaves Celiento room in turn 1 as he tried to make a move on Mundy but he understeered wide into Mundy's car, he then just turned in on Mundy in turn 2 leaving him no room and not enough time to brake to prevent contact.
Verdict: Celiento causes contact in T1, turns-in on Mundy in T2 causing additional contact. 1 Penalty Point.

Incident #6
Driver(s) Involved Gennaro Celiento, Alex Diaz
Lap/Replay Time R1/L5/T3 0:12-0:22
Protest Description Celiento doesn't respect Alex's room and it causes a collision with a spin and other collision.
Verdict: Gennaro Turns-in to Diaz causing contact. 0.5 Penalty Point.
Diaz fails to decelerate to lessen impact, possibly causing spin and contact with Mundy, Official Warning.

Incident #7

Drivers Involved: Rasmus Tali, Giordano Valeriano
Time of Incident: Race 1 Lap 8 T5&6
Description: Tali Touches Giorda causing a spin
Verdict: Valeriano takes a tighter entry into turn 6 and is thus forced to lift a bit more midcorner. Tali is too close to react to this, resulting in contact with back of Valeriano's car and spin. 1.0 Penalty Points to Rasmus Tali.

Incident #8

Driver(s) Involved Mark Johnston, Thomas Mundy
Lap/Replay Time Lap 9 (Race 1)
Protest Description Johnston spins in turn 9 and then rejoins the track whilst Mundy was trying to avoid contact going on the inside with his car sat in the middle of the road. Johnston hits the accelerator to rejoin and takes Mundy out of the race.
Verdict: Johnston was not in the position to safely come back in the racing line, causing contact. 0.5 Penalty Points.

Incident #9
Driver(s) Involved Mark Johnston, Chris de Jong
Lap/Replay Time Lap 9 / 0:40
Protest Description Mark gets hit from behind by Chris de Jong, and gets damage to his car.
Verdict: De Jong causes contact causing Johnston to spin and for others to lose time in a very tight area of the track. 1.5 Penalty Points for De Jong.

Incident #10

Driver(s) Involved Martin Hodas, Norbert Leitner, Marek Godek
Lap/Replay Time Lap 1 (Race 2 - Lap time 0:22)
Protest Description Marek Godek and Martin Hodas collide then both make contact with Leitner. Leitner lost control after Godek's collision, resulting in suspension damage, a spin and a collision with Alex Diaz, which caused his front wing to fall off. After that, Leitner's car was undriveable and he was obliged to retire.
Verdict: Godek causes T2 incidents. 1.5 Penalty Points and Start from Pits at Round 4 Sprint Race.

Incident #11

Drivers Involved: Carlos Martin, Giordano Valeriano
Time of Incident: Race 2 Lap 3 T5-6 :36
Description: Martin does not leave room for Giorda who is already on kerbs. Causes incident.
Verdict: Martin and Valeriano enter turn 5 side by side and make contact midcorner, sending both cars to spin, with Martin DNF. Martin could have left a bit more room to allow safe passage of both cars. Official warning to Carlos Martin (considering that the incident primarily affected himself).

Incident #12

Driver(s) Involved Daniel Kiss, Michi Hoyer
Lap/Replay Time R2/Lap 17 / 1:26 (last corner)
Protest Description Kiss overtakes Hoyer in the back straight but Hoyer goes for a very late braking into the last corner which results in hitting Kiss and taking back the position on the inside.
Verdict: Hoyer is beside Kiss at turn-in and at Kiss' braking point. Kiss causes minor contact. Official Warning to Kiss.

Incident #13

Driver(s) Involved: Marek Godek, Csuti
Lap/Replay Time: Race 2 Post-race cool down
Protest Description: Postrace cooldown lap Godek wrecks purposefully into a Twister car.
Verdict: Unsportsman like conduct and malicious driving.
Race Ban for China.
Official Warning to Ghostpeed Racing for driver conduct.

Last edited:
As per incident#12,
Could you please explain how I caused the contact when I was on the outside and already slowed down for the corner and was ready to turn in?
As I wrote in the protest, he had never braked that late before and couldn't have made the corner without touching me.
I am uploading 2 screenshots where you can see that the speed difference between the cars was 12 km/h before the contact was made.

Edit:
Please explain: what did I do wrong?

Edit2:
Different camera:

Attachments

• GRAB_007.JPG
    GRAB_007.JPG
    364.8 KB · Views: 424
  • GRAB_008.JPG
    GRAB_008.JPG
    381.7 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
Incident #4
How can i turn-in on him? he was touched me and i had a oversteer moment because of that and thats why it looks i turn-in on him. btw i was happy to leave the mess without any major damage and dont recognized he was trying to overtake me after all.

I checked again the replay and i realised that, Csuti was went into a "overtaking" position (he's front left tyre was next to my rear right tyre, is that an overtaking position??) while he was out of the track.
My question is:
I had to leave space if the other car go into an overtaking position off track and he wants to join back to the track? Because my penalty said this is right in my opinion.

Please check this again.

Last edited:
1. Sorry for my R1 T1 incident! I did a big mystake...sorry for that!
2. R2 T2 Martin Hodas hit my left rear tyre which caused my problems/collisions in T2 and i did a spin. After that I havent seen Norbert Leitner that he is on my right side...I just tried to do something, save what I can...and them Norbert overtaked me on my right side snd he touched my right front tyre.
3. R2 in cooldown lap I hit Csuti because he is my real friend, and we doing it after races that we crashed each other! I dont think it was a problem for Zoltan!

3. R2 in cooldown lap I hit Csuti because he is my real friend, and we doing it after races that we crashed each other! I dont think it was a problem for Zoltan!
No one from our team protested your move, so it's weird. As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't get a penalty for that since no one protested it from the involved parties.

Actually Protests #1, #2 (my own driver FYI) and #13 were by me.

#13 is clearly against the rules and looks very unprofessional in the broadcast.

Race Director's Comments:

A couple things to consider for next race.

• You are 1 step away from the World Championship. Lets act like it.
  • Turn 1 is not where you win the race.
  • Just a handful of drivers were clean in both races. This is unacceptable.

Expect the field to be smaller in China.

If you guys cannot drive with common sense, you will not drive at all.

I thought you need to be involved in a said incident before you can protest it? I can understand the point that its a silly thing to do and doesnt look good in broadcast and it deserves penalty, but a full race ban for an incident that did literally no harm to anyones race is a bit ridiculous imo.

Kris, are you brain dead? You solve the uselessness...unbelievable! Looks unprofessional in the broadcast :D ... And ESC in the cooldown lap is professional? This is a ban for nothing...! Btw we are not professionals, it is just a game!

It is clearly against the rules to crash after the finish line, and obviously it needs to be penalized. Just like cutting during the race this isn´t an incident between two drivers, so it can be protested by anyone.

I wouldn´t say that justifies a raceban, but it´s up to the director to decide that.

It is clearly against the rules to crash after the finish line, and obviously it needs to be penalized. Just like cutting during the race this isn´t an incident between two drivers, so it can be protested by anyone.

I wouldn´t say that justifies a raceban, but it´s up to the director to decide that.

Kris, are you brain dead? You solve the uselessness...unbelievable! Looks unprofessional in the broadcast :D ... And ESC in the cooldown lap is professional? This is a ban for nothing...! Btw we are not professionals, it is just a game!

OR I could have penalized him -0.50 Points and he would still get a Race Ban AND have to pay for a new license.

Either way there is a Race Ban.

You guys read the rules, or should have, and know this behavior is against them. Furthermore, I warned against stupidity between the Feature and Sprint Races.

So either you didn't read the rules and should have OR chose to ignore the rules.

One league above you, they drive for much money, so i think it is something like professional. We are not at F1 Codemaster game or Need for Speed.
and in my mind, it would a good idea, to forbid the ESC button. Always drive back to pit. Would look much better on broadcast. maybe something to think about.

Kris, are you brain dead? You solve the uselessness...unbelievable!Btw we are not professionals, it is just a game!

You should revise why you got a race ban, not only because crashing Csuti after the race, you made two chaos situations in two race starts, you should think more in what you have done instead of criticizing the race director decisions.

You are right, it's a game, but isn't funny if someone crashes you in turn 1 twice by same guy, or is it?

Anyway if I had an accident the following race I would have been much more carefull, you weren't so pretty deserved.

Last edited:
As I told, my only mystake was in Race 1 in Turn 1! Sorry for that! Race 2 wasnt my fault! After race, it was just a friendly moment to/for Csuti..like "Hello mate"!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%