Race #2, Malaysia: Post-Race Checks

Kriss, you really need to explain #10 as well, I don't buy this review explanation and I totally agree with Marek that he was not to blame in this case for the 2nd race t2 incident. At no single point Hodas is alongside to make that turn or to make it even work. Godek already committed on T2 and was turning in when Hodas makes the well maybe even a last minute dive or at least a misjudgment by diving in a gap that wasn't there and making Godek to spin around. Is this really worth these penalties,.. stripping him from all his SR and 2 BOGS and a raceban. ?? In this incident his race already got screwed and his next 4 races are over as well. Just to be clear I am not debating the first race incident which is justified, but the other are just out of this league tbh.

About the post race thingy that wasn't even protested so I guess it was done by admin, of course it shouldn't be done,.. but come on a race ban???? for unprofessional behavior or that it looked silly on BC,.. damn we where already long past that point during these 2 races with a lot of silly crashes that happened during the race,.. a few more racers should have been banned instead then. Anyway a 0.5pp or warning would have been more in place, no idea if you want to make a point but again this is just ridiculous no matter if a 0.5pp would have lead to a raceban as well.

So basically Marek is done now for 4 races and his Malaysian race 2 is gone as well.

I thought I had seen everything here but I guess I was wrong. Also #13, how in earth Leitner gains control which he never did after he got barged off the track by Csuti, comes back in middle of the corner and then instantly Csuti is pushing him again right after there is nothing Leitner nor Csuti could have done after the first spin into apex of the corner yet he gets a 1pp in this incident,.......?? Csuti just brakes to late and causing this all,... I can fully understand Christians reaction on this.

You guys have to remember that the decisions you make are definite and cant be returned, so better make sure that you are sure about you're decisions. In WC you still have COA to have a honest review on whether something is justified,.. lower divisions this is not possible. If I look back at the decisions then in my opinion the decisions to Godek are way over exaggerated, (1st race I agree is justified, the other 2 not). Not that he shouldn't have been penalized but not like this either.

If you admin crew make keep decisions like this then it is not so strange that we have discussions after each post race checks. Also some WC decisions I don't understand, if you guys want to see different racing that's ok but be clear to everyone, some of the decisions made now are just contradicting each other if you ask me.

Keep on going like this and we end up with half grids.

Kriss, you really need to explain #10 as well, I don't buy this review explanation and I totally agree with Marek that he was not to blame in this case for the 2nd race t2 incident. At no single point Hodas is alongside to make that turn or to make it even work. Godek already committed on T2 and was turning in when Hodas makes the well maybe even a last minute dive or at least a misjudgment by diving in a gap that wasn't there and making Godek to spin around.

Martin is alongside Marek from the middle of T1 on. I don't know where you see a "dive", but the gap with Marek actually increases on entry to T2, Martin still stays alongside though. He wouldn't have had any problem making the apex on his own, his speed on entry is lower than Marek's. Marek, instead of giving car's width of a gap to Martin, decides to turn into the apex. Pretty clear cut in my opinion.

haha owned aalberts. Cool story bro. Stick to the facts maybe and keep the storytime for your private life. Them people who don't know much, claiming they know whats up and then getting destroyed. :roflmao: Shut your facial anus and dont horseshit on everyones face.

Martin is alongside Marek from the middle of T1 on. I don't know where you see a "dive", but the gap with Marek actually increases on entry to T2, Martin still stays alongside though. He wouldn't have had any problem making the apex on his own, his speed on entry is lower than Marek's. Marek, instead of giving car's width of a gap to Martin, decides to turn into the apex. Pretty clear cut in my opinion.

that gap was always to disappear and if there is one to blame its the PM car

I dont know what you call alongside Ivar but 90% of the car in front of that PM car is in front of the PM car. The car in front had no reason to go of the racing line since it was his corner, maybe he could have taken a slightly wider entry but if you get tapped like the american police tabs people they chase in the car there is nothing more you can do. Apart from the fact that he could have taken a wider entry i think its remarkable that the car driving in front and choosing the racing line gets the blame because someone tabs him like a cop. of course the pm car didnt do it on purpose i feel stupid saying this with it but you never know how people interpret it.

What kind of reasoning is that? Martin had every right to be there and Marek had plenty of room on the right to take a wider line.
In WC me and Petar had almost identical situation.
at 2:12:45
tnx for your example and yes its the same corner but the gaps are different. you are indeed alongside Brljak but lets just say i dont share the vision of the incident we talked about. I have to repeat myself i do think i believe godek could take a slightly wider line but he was clearly in front and there wasnt any room for an overtake anymore, clearly the pm caused the contact no offense.

I dont know what you call alongside Ivar but 90% of the car in front of that PM car is in front of the PM car. The car in front had no reason to go of the racing line since it was his corner, maybe he could have taken a slightly wider entry but if you get tapped like the american police tabs people they chase in the car there is nothing more you can do. Apart from the fact that he could have taken a wider entry i think its remarkable that the car driving in front and choosing the racing line gets the blame because someone tabs him like a cop. of course the pm car didnt do it on purpose i feel stupid saying this with it but you never know how people interpret it.
Like in real F1, FSR rules state that alongside means having ANY part of a car next to another car. Additionally, it states that the car on the inside line has right of way in a bend as long as they are under control and the attacking car has atleast the front of his car alongside the defending party as they arrive at the turn-in point which unarguably Martin does.

Pls guys, stop kidding me. In FSR is something...something very important....its called Rulebook ;) Its a good thing, you should check it

"You are not allowed to change your line at all when you are alongside another car. Alongside means any part of the other car is alongside ANY part of your car. Even if the other driver has only got his front wing in front of your rear wing, you are not allowed to block"

Soo, if you have car on the inside, you should take wider line to let there some space for another car. Its clear, isnt it?
And if you are not sure, that opponents car is alongside, it is in your own interest to let there space too, to be sure you are able to do that corner safely...

(And Mark, if you see there a dive, you should check replay before posting something...)

Yes and you can also say that Godek never touched the apex of the corner so he left space im kinda done trying to be convinced about another truth instead of people try to see other peoples visions.
I should talk less serious and be more like:

Party_time.gif

Bottom line is, put ur nose at rearwing height and youre gold, if you are in front o well just leave the gap open and then protest post race as we have seen with PdW,... I guess that's the new racing we have these days, not my cup of tea. Good luck chaps, I shall instruct my drivers to, stick youre nose at wing,wheel height of opponent and you have right of way in bends regardless if you are on racing line or not.:D

At Martin, of course it is not a dive, that's why used the word "maybe" but in the context that it wasn't one. Although I am just wondering after the contact was made why you always kept on the throttle or tried to throttle and not applying brakes at all???

The last thing I will say is this, I am racing for a long time now and I am from the old generation in which we had slighter different ideas about track behavior and how to race closely. If I had been in Mareks position I would have taken slighter wider line yes that can be debated, and If I had been in Martins position I would have bailed out from that position and tried to tuck in behind in order to get a better exit out of T2. But I guess we differ from opinion in terms of racing.

Nice example is Rosberg and Hammy in Bahrain T1 exit when Rosberg got squeezed 2 or 3 times, he was basically on the inside for T2 and in terms of FSR rules that would have meant that Hammy had to park the car and let him trough even though he was on the racing line. But in FSR the racing line apparently doesn't matter anymore.:roflmao:

Anyway I shall instruct my drivers on what to do after all rules are rules and I think its pretty clear on what people expect now.

@ Ondrej damn I thought we had lost you, good to see you back m8, you are now fapping on these comments isn't it???? I hope you love it. :thumbsup:

nuf said good luck for next round point is made now.;)

There you go.

if a gap is there sure which there wasnt at that point on that corner. After people get penalty points by simply overtaking its getting out of hand, im not pointing fingers im just thinking that things are going out of hand now for sure

and what does that have to do with this? first of all godek wasnt even onto the apex, secondly saying that the PM was alongside him is 10%, 90% of his car however was not alongside him. It was the PM car who was way to optimistic and made the contact hence the spin and chaos. Ofcourse you can do what you want in fsr when you have the authorithaaaa but what do you think outsiders will say when they see de wit making an overtake manouvre without any contact what so ever to which my message you just quoted Eduard was related to, i stick to my point that for the PM car in this case there was no such room for an overtake considering his track position. If one is 10% alonside a different driver than you are saying that you can tab him round like an american police car does in a chase because the other guy should give you room, in my racing knowledge and real racing experience it is my understanding that the front guy decides the racing line and godek was in front and he did not even close the door firmly he sticked to his racing line. Did u expect godek to go completely on the outside on that point of the track when he is deciding the racing line? the guy in the back and certainly in this case is the one to blame. If you want to punish people for overtaking manouvres without contact Eduard feel free to, you are not giving FSR the example it needs and requires by those actions. You want to meassure with different weights feel free to, others might be unlikely to participate in FSR when admins make poor decisions like the one you made with Patrick and Jim. A true admin does not look to the names on the car and judges by the root of the accident, the somewhat childish political views that are being used in FSR are not realistic towards racing. Either way i wont bother again with this issue and i wont reply, but you sow what you seed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back