Race #17, Interlagos: Post race discussion

Qualified 11th. (I was 11th Martin) It was pretty close from 7th to 12th, separated by a tenth. I was slighly pissed at myself cause I was up on S2 but messed up the last corner. But still hit my pb so wasn't too disappointed.

The set was good in race too so I was really looking forward to it. Unfortunately got off the line like a snail. Somehow engaged 2nd gear and tumbled back to 18th. I made a small mistake in the 2nd corner cause of the cold tyres. Was correcting it but got hit hard by someone. Got beached on the kerbs and couldn't get out. Didn't really matter cause i had suspension damage. Disappointing cause I tested a lot for the race.

See you guys in the finale.

*didn't make a mistake, I was pushed into the kerbs by someone and was trying to recover.

Q went well, I think I got 8th.
Race Trim the car was a snail. I thought I was to low on wing during warmup session because it just wouldnt turn anywhere near as well as some of the other cars I out Qualified, but then we would hit a straight away and they would just rocket off like I was starting still. I knew It was going to be a long and depressing race getting beat so bad down the straights.
Start was decent but I got into someone trying to get around turn 1 not sure who it was sorry I thought I was trying to keep 2 wheels on the curb to give all the room I could.
So I was right about the setup I had to much wing it seemed an Still was lacking grip compared to the rest. I thought I found something during practice but compared to what everyone found during the whole season It just isnt enough.
Atleast racing with Pedro Melim at the end was worth it, even though I dont think he even pitted *sigh..

Now that I saw it was Ben I got into I dont feel so bad for turn 1 :tongue:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back