• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Race #08, Canada: Broadcast Link

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Mikko Puumalainen

Mikko Puumalainen

Ratings:
    +312
  2. Andreas Nilsson

Andreas Nilsson

Ratings:
    +0
    No broadcast replay available yet?

3. LiamJenkinsF1

LiamJenkinsF1

Ratings:
    +0
    What a race! haha Damian did a great job on cameras he captured everything that happened on track ! :) and thanks to Michael as well for being my co commentator he did amazing and it was a pleasure to commentate alongside him :)

4. Ika Tsitsilashvili

Ika Tsitsilashvili

Ratings:
    +25
    good commentating again guys perfect

5. LiamJenkinsF1

LiamJenkinsF1

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Ika it means alot :D

6. Mihajlo Vićentijević

Mihajlo Vićentijević

Ratings:
    +20
    Good job. Well, you are true professionals. Have a live broadcast with real commentators is a great thing and gives a special charm and seriousness of our competition, which is not far behind for the real F1.
    Especially nice is how we pronounce my name so I'll be in the future try to pronounce it often.
    I greet you and just keep it up. :ups::fwd::letsgoracing:

7. Mo Selvarajah

Mo Selvarajah
    Premium

Ratings:
    +57
    that was one of the most entertaining things ive ever seen - way more entertaining than the real thing, keep it up. great commentary too, nice job.