1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race #07, Turkey: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, May 23, 2010.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules :).

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Big crash at the start on Lap 2 :O

3. Yeah saw it. Looks like some lost it a spun on the line.

4. 6 wings gone, 2 dnf's, surprised no red flag.

5. Lol different leader 4 times a lap. ;)

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Huis vs Marquez....awesome stuff!!

7. Yup indeed awesome stuff.

8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

2 laps to go, should be good :D

9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

omg Marques, didnt see that comin!

10. What a battle!. The last corners awesome! :D

11. Incredible finish - Was a blast to watch.

Hats off to both Marques and Huis. Brilliant move by Marques to cap it off - Well done!

12. Yeah, doesn't matter if you take calm the firsts laps, always people crashing ... what a ****.

13. Yeah awesome move. Thought Huis was gonna the make it 1 lap before the end. Because he had a gap in the last sector and i thought he would pull away in the first and second sector in the last lap. But Marques could follow him there, and he was so close on the last straight and when he overtook him and blocked him very good and didnt let Huis doing his brake thing.:wink: Text book stuff. Both deserved the win. But there can be only one. :wink:

14. Julien Luca

Julien Luca
    Unlicensed Member<BR/><a href='./standings/home/38 @Simberia

Wow what a race! Well done to Marques on that last lap overtake, amazing stuff!

15. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Really stunning fight between Huis and Marques! The fight was intense and amazing to watch :)

16. finaly a points finish !! hope we can build on this..

i think i had a very fair race and id like to thanks everyone i raced with for being so fair too especialy saxen who i had the final stint to acompany me ! fantastic mate !

apologies to whoever i cut up on lap 1 at the hairpin and for turn 1 for some reason i had no brakes in lap 1.. when i got to turn one my rear end locked completley :\

just found out it was niza.. realy sorry mate for some reason i had no brakes at all :\

17. eheh thanks guys :D. I need to see it for myself but those last 3 turns just seemed to never end !

18. Really happy! Congrats Bruno for a fantastic win and battle with Bono. I'm happy with 4th and 10th place, a great drive by Fredrik and Mathieu (from pitlane!). I was a bit worried as we had engine failures in WT. Also congrats to Jaakko, who also had a pitlane start, perfect strategy, respect.

Now, the 'party' team needs a bit of explanation...we always watch the broadcast with many team members in a chat on MSN. Mathieu always talks about beer, vodka and the beautiful French girls, I won't go in detail ;) Mathieu is called 'la petite fille' or in English 'the little girl' haha...Fredrik & Clayton party a lot if I can believe FaceBook (so do I, I guess), so in the chat it is fun hehe. Happy with the team members we have now :cool:

19. Mathieu sounds a legend to be fair LOL!

20. From GPCOS:

My best ever result :).