RACE 07 Hotlap Competition - Peugeot 407 @ Monza - Win GTR Evolution!

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
21828d1264734332-never-delete-archived-threads-gtrevo_boxcover.jpg

After a long time of no competitions it is time to hotlap again with RACE 07! With just one car to be selected everybody has a fair chance in winning a copy of GTR Evolution that will upgrade your game with some nice GT cars and the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Who can participate?
Simple, everybody that has RACE 07 installed can participate. If you have a forum account at RD you are ready to rock & roll.

Competition details
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT RANK
Car: Peugeot 407 (WTCC 2007)
Track: Monza 06
Qualy: 30 minutes
Mode: Timetrial mode
Competition start: Friday January 29th 2010
Competition end: Friday February 5th 2010
Leaderboard: click here
Password: winevo

So undust that copy of RACE 07, go online into the lobby, look for the server RACEDEPARTMENT RANK, fill in the password (winevo) and start doing your laps. You can run as many laps as you like! The server is online so you can start right now!

Good luck and use this thread to report your laptimes and bragging is allowed :drool:

Note: the winner of the competition needs to save his hotlap.vcr file! If you can't send it you can't win!

Bram,
The server takes the fastest lap as long as it isn't a cut by the Race07 standards. It could still be a cut by RD standards and ineligeble, correct?
I have sone other laps, slower than the one that was picked up by the server and one or more of them could be legal by RD standards.

Tomorrow the server will post my time from today as a 2:02.821 or something and it is clean by the sim but I know I put a wheel off in one of the corners that the track doesn't check and it should be disallowed by RD standards. So, my actual fastest "legal" lap is somewhat slower. If I were in the lead at the end of the competition and my "fastest" lap was disqualified because of my off[as I would expect], would my fastest legal lap be allowed, as long as I still have it in the replay of the session? Would I be the winner or would it not even be looked at and the next fastest drivers lap recorded by the server be the winning lap?

out of interest how many people have tried this so far just as a gauge for myself to see how i am doing, as this is my first competitive track time i have had on Race, the 4 second gap to 1st is a bit scarey :S

done a fair few laps round monza now and still cant get under that 2.02 i just cant see where i can gain 4 seconds, you guys must be on the edge all the way, be cool to get some races with you all and see where the time is being lost, or a ghost lap would be great if anyone has one?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%