RACE 07 Hotlap Competition - Peugeot 407 @ Monza - Win GTR Evolution!

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
21828d1264734332-never-delete-archived-threads-gtrevo_boxcover.jpg

After a long time of no competitions it is time to hotlap again with RACE 07! With just one car to be selected everybody has a fair chance in winning a copy of GTR Evolution that will upgrade your game with some nice GT cars and the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Who can participate?
Simple, everybody that has RACE 07 installed can participate. If you have a forum account at RD you are ready to rock & roll.

Competition details
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT RANK
Car: Peugeot 407 (WTCC 2007)
Track: Monza 06
Qualy: 30 minutes
Mode: Timetrial mode
Competition start: Friday January 29th 2010
Competition end: Friday February 5th 2010
Leaderboard: click here
Password: winevo

So undust that copy of RACE 07, go online into the lobby, look for the server RACEDEPARTMENT RANK, fill in the password (winevo) and start doing your laps. You can run as many laps as you like! The server is online so you can start right now!

Good luck and use this thread to report your laptimes and bragging is allowed :drool:

Note: the winner of the competition needs to save his hotlap.vcr file! If you can't send it you can't win!

Ceppo's hotlap is rejected: multiple times with four wheels outside the white line = cutting
Xavier's hotlap is approved: very nice and clean hotlap, though on the edge at some corners (curbstones).

As both Jari and Henrik haven't sent a replay file Xavier is declared the winner of the competition and wins a GTR Evolution Game! Please send me a pm Xavier and ill make sure you have it a.s.a.p.

Sorry for the delay from my side but i wanted to give all the four drivers the chance to send the hotlap.vcr.

Thanks all for participating :thumbup:

• Ceppo1986

Hello, I then pressed to say which is the first time that I participate in a competition so I was like the dark, as in the online server saves the best lap I gave you the replay best lap time, but apparently is not valid Having passed the white line, but I have a lot of laps inside the white lines that I did and I can assure you that are better than rider winning today. Next time before loading times in the forum to see if they are correct, because if you invented rule special does not exist and even in the game is good to be correct in every way. This is one of the many replays and an example of a lap inside the white lines time 1123!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Q8542RN

Invented a special rule? We have that rule since the beginning of this community. And if you cut a lap because you are on the edge you can also press escape Ceppo. Nobody forces you to continue the full 2 minutes after a cut.

Next time we don't run on Monza anymore as it is always the same discussion afterwards. Time for a track where you need skills and can't cut at all. Vara Raceway?

• Ceppo1986

Invented a special rule? We have that rule since the beginning of this community. And if you cut a lap because you are on the edge you can also press escape Ceppo. Nobody forces you to continue the full 2 minutes after a cut.

Next time we don't run on Monza anymore as it is always the same discussion afterwards. Time for a track where you need skills and can't cut at all. Vara Raceway?

It is only here that rule of the white lines, in F1 there is, in the tourist race there is? However, the best time in the white lines I did it myself,the replay to confirm

by

• Ceppo1986

I'm not an RD official but believe the rule is in effect for all classes and has strength in both the qualifying and race sessions.

RaceDepartment is not the only club holding to this rule.

I think that the regulations must respect the reality of racing on the track, you have a rule that applied in the WTCC and Formula 1 does not exist, only you and gtplanet use this rule. The curbs are part of the track, why not invent regulations exist?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back