Race #03, China: Post-Race Checks

Mikko is doing a great job, tell me who can replace him and then will see. Also I agree to have COA here, as a professional and serious league is good to have some fairness. Sometimes Mikko or who else can't have the best point of view of each incident and the unhappy side can protest to COA.

90% of all the decisions wrong!
Light or too aggressive?
And there are a lot of thinks where the offending laughter and the innocent penalty ?
And the time penalty, for only 1-2 team interest.
But why?
for example: Puschke. +5sec =8 instead of 11
I agree with the penalty, it is a very vile trick use all the GS team!
But what's the point of +5 sec?
Only one other group interests can be steel, not a penalty!
or Morand and Ivar (Bahrein) incident
Nothing happened and penalty Kalamees, LOL
to maintain the chance Morand and Bono
it's just a joke!
I think Mikko is not be sure to biased to Precision teams, but unsuited for the job!
I think need to have an independent person to another racing series because it killing the competition!

I'm not interest in either Cabo or not Ivar or Morand!
I hear it's the best place in the world simulator!
That's not what I see, and I'm sorry!
I'm sad!
The only bad incorrect rules and some bad decisions!
I hope that there will be some progress!
I just want to make it better! not to hurt anything!

I'm sad!
Please go make the world a better place somewhere else.

People who talk the way you do are not wanted here. Good bye.

I'm sad!

So you are doing it, with aggressive words and so on.

Respect the others work, its really easy to talk, but when you are there its really difficult.

And for sure, if you don't like it you have the door out there, there's no reason to stay if you don't like it.

56505d1348673611-memes-yao-ming-meme.jpg

I'd just like to say sorry for 4 incident reports for the clashes of me and Gergo, I just wanted to point out at the dangerous driving and the consequent contacts as one issue. But it has been presented in 4 reports. Have mercy, please.

Im with you on that one Jernej. Your only trying to make a point, but it has to be 4 different protests.
Its kind of the same with the incidents i had with Puschke at the hairpin. 4 times the same incident wich have to be protested sepperately.

Why cant that be 1 protest?

I would think the reason why it cant be 1 protest is because every "incident" has to be looked at seperately. I think the emotions are high after a race and it gets people to even report this
But in all fairness there is nothing wrong with filling in reports, there is also nothing wrong with feeling bad about those reports a week after. Maybe next race weekend we have more racing instead of talking to Charlie, would seem the right thing.

I would think the reason why it cant be 1 protest is because every "incident" has to be looked at seperately. I think the emotions are high after a race and it gets people to even report this
But in all fairness there is nothing wrong with filling in reports, there is also nothing wrong with feeling bad about those reports a week after. Maybe next race weekend we have more racing instead of talking to Charlie, would seem the right thing.

After the monaco WC race, i'll protest about the walls ! it gives me damages ! it ruins our races ! BAN IT !!!

perfect-reaction-gifs-smile-picture.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back