Race #03, China: Post-Race Checks

- Driver: Hey the guy who is in front defended the position!

- Team Principal: Don't worry, I just went to the stewards.

Just saying that one day, Mikko will smash your heads if you continue like this :roflmao:

i realize my personal opinion doesnt matter, gonna share it with you anyway, what is up with #20, i believe that warning should go to rob like
Unbelievable.gif

some protests should be really looked into i mean in general not for this race
Its absolute **** that some touched here and there are revieuwed
I got hit in Melbourne did not protest got hit in China did not protest
come on lets make some common sense here sometimes

I'm agree. During T2 tali and i were side by side, but pushed me really a little but i didn't protest or whatever. I just saw there was no intention to take out the concurrent and with cold tyres, he was on his line, me mine. that's all.
I think drivers forget that a race is not a 305km hotlapping. Racing can be rough but fair, these elements are compatible, that some people don't understand, protesting 36 times for a unvolontary touch.
I love the #18 incident. How can you imagine someone protests this ? Mallorqui overtakes at outside, that's all, if rob lost time, it's just rob fault because he was the only one to know he will pit and as he stayed at inside, in all situation he will loose time...

I'm not telling that protesting is bad, i protested already this season, just sometimes, ask yourselves if it's to penalize a dangerous driving or just taking the position in front of you after the race when you were unable to do this during the race...

I always watching on the little touches you know when you're side by side like racing incident and it's normal in simracing to have little touches, but this year you guys protest everything. You already protest even if don't have touch with other car. I've never protested since I'm here end of 2011. I had a little pushed from my side while i was braking to corner 4 and pushed away a little bit Eduard, but he didn't lose time and let him to return the position. You have to look on the most of reports which I checked like race incident and to pass them, we're here to have fun which must be 1st of your priorities.

I suggested this rule during the pre-season:

If a team has 3 or more incident reports which are judged to be simply Racing Incidents, the team will lose the constructor's points from their 2 best individual driver's race results. Any further reports deemed to be Racing Incidents will cost the next 2 best results, and so on.

It didn't gain enough support to be added to the rulebook.

90% of all the decisions wrong!
Light or too aggressive?
And there are a lot of thinks where the offending laughter and the innocent penalty ?
And the time penalty, for only 1-2 team interest.
But why?
for example: Puschke. +5sec =8 instead of 11
I agree with the penalty, it is a very vile trick use all the GS team!
But what's the point of +5 sec?
Only one other group interests can be steel, not a penalty!
or Morand and Ivar (Bahrein) incident
Nothing happened and penalty Kalamees, LOL
to maintain the chance Morand and Bono
it's just a joke!
I think Mikko is not be sure to biased to Precision teams, but unsuited for the job!
I think need to have an independent person to another racing series because it killing the competition!

90% of all the decisions wrong!
Light or too aggressive?
And there are a lot of thinks where the offending laughter and the innocent penalty ?
And the time penalty, for only 1-2 team interest.
But why?
for example: Puschke. +5sec =8 instead of 11
I agree with the penalty, it is a very vile trick use all the GS team!
But what's the point of +5 sec?
Only one other group interests can be steel, not a penalty!
or Morand and Ivar (Bahrein) incident
Nothing happened and penalty Kalamees, LOL
to maintain the chance Morand and Bono
it's just a joke!
I think Mikko is not be sure to biased to Precision teams, but unsuited for the job!
I think need to have an independent person to another racing series because it killing the competition!

Mikko is able to do it, in fact is the best person we can find in FSR to do it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back