R3E - What's happening in the Racing Club this week?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hungaroring week.png

This week in the RaceRoom Racing Experience club the action will take place at the tight and twisting Hungaroring, home of the Hungarian Grand Prix!

The Hungaroring is a motor-racing circuit in Mogyoród. In 1986, it became the location of the first Formula One Grand Prix behind the Iron Curtain. Construction works started on October 1, 1985. It was built in eight months, less time than any other Formula One circuit. The first race was held on March 24, 1986, in memory of János Drapál, the first Hungarian to win professional motorcycle Grand Prix races. First time winners of Formula One Grand Prix at the track include such famous names as Damon Hill (1993) and Jenson Button (2006). Arguably Hungary's most famous sports person, Norbert Michelisz has proven victorious several times on his home circuit in the WTCC.

Starting week commencing Monday 24th August, 30 minute races will be taking place in the classes below. Each Sunday, Multiclass Madness returns with a 60 minute endurance race in a variety of different machines, to be alternated each week.

Signups are open, details below:
All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to tag a friend.

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

With this new and changed approach to club racing here, is it OK to become a premium member but only attend a few races now and then? Or is it more league like now that it is premium only?

Because with a newborn at home and lots of work i really have to choose carefully when i can play a bit. So i only want some quick fun one off races as that is all i have time for...

If that is still the case in the clubs i might just as well get premium and roll when i can.

Hey @Richard Eriksson , you are more than welcome to come along and do as few or as many races as you fancy... :) We encourage anyone who wants to come along, with an emphasis on having fun and enjoying yourself, not ultimate laptimes and hours and hours of pre race practice...

So in short, yes you are welcome to race as (in)frequently as you like, whenever you like :) (I might keep tagging you from time to time though, so be warned :D)...

Hope to see you soon buddy, the more the merrier my friend.. :thumbsup::D

Oh.. forgot to mention... don't forget if you go premium then you are eligible to race in any sim hosted on RaceDepartment, so it opens up many opportunities to race for you to choose from :D (obviously come see us in R3E first though :thumbsup:),

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back