1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU WTCC 2014 @ Hungaroring - Wednesday 26th August 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Paul Jeffrey, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

WTCC 2014.png
    Hot, humid, tight and twisting. Often described as Monaco without the walls, the Hungaroring located near Budapest in Hungary plays host to the RaceDepartment R3E Racing Club this week.

Wednesday 26th August offers club members 2 20 minute races of door to door tin top action!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
    RaceDepartment.com
    Cars: WTCC 2014
    Track: Hungaroring

Practice: 18:00 GMT (15 minutes)
    Qualifying: 18:15 GMT (15 minutes)
    Race 1: 18:30 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2:
    18:50 GMT (10 minutes)
    Qualifying 2: 19:00 (10 minutes)
    Race 2: 19:10 (20 minutes)

Entry List
    1. djpretface
    2. Paul Jeffrey
    3. Budlix
    4. Free slot
    5. Ole Marius Myrvold
    6. LuckyLIVE
    7. Bunny:K(UK)
    8. Kurupt CDN
    9. Quentis Gillespie
    10. Aki Korhonen
    11. R.C.Alves
    12. Oscar Hardwick
    13. Piotrek Blaszczak
    14. Andodone
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  2. djpretface

djpretface
    Second is first of the losers

If there will be more pepole i will join whit the Honda #18

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Hey @djpretface - welcome to the R3E racing club buddy. We normally get grids of around 10 - 12 drivers for these races, and I fully expect many more once the summer holidays are over come October time.. you are more than welcome to join us my friend, however these races are for Premium members of RaceDepartment. You can find out how to become Premium by clicking the link found <here>. Please note, Premium membership allows you to join in the club and league races for ALL sims hosted on this site, not just the R3E races.
    Hope you decide to take the plunge and join us buddy, always happy to welcome a new member,

Many thanks,

Paul

• Like Like x 1
  4. djpretface

djpretface

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the info i dont know for sure if im gonna be able to pay for a membership due to me not having a paypall or creditcard. But i will see if i can find a way to get it sorted.

Never mind i found a way so im premium for a year now. Used the 50%discount. Looking forward to the racing whit u guys

Greets

Djpretface

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Nice one matey, I'll add you to the sign up sheet :thumbsup:
    Don't forget another WTCC race starts on Monday too! Monday is 30min x1 race, Wednesday 20 minute x2 races.. bit of variety to mix things up :D

By the way, once again I'd like to say welcome mate, pleasure to have you and we hope you enjoy racing with us in this little e club of ours :)
    See you on track with us soon :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. djpretface

djpretface

Monday is abit to close to less time to practice.

7. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ah don't worry buddy, never stops me giving it a go :roflmao: Go on.. treat it as a test session for Wednesday's event! ;):thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. djpretface

djpretface

Will see will u be on during tomorrow? So i can chat on ts whit u mabey want to ask u some stuff. I can wait though if u cant chat

• Like Like x 1
  9. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Yes buddy, I (should) be on TS around 17:30GMT give or take. If not, I'll definitely be on after the race for a chat if you need fella, no problems.

Also, if its just general, non personal questions you don't mind others knowing about, feel free to post a thread in the main R3E section so others can also add input or additionally they might have the same question and can use yours (and the answers obviously) for reference..

Cheers
    Paul

10. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium Member

I think I can sign in. :)
    (was considering monday or wednesday, but after short training decided to wednesday cause I have to train a lot.. :O_o:)
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  11. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium Member

exactly as @Paul Jeffrey said. Don't worry about your lap-times, there are polite-only racers on RD, so jump in, drive as you can and feel free to ask people on TS if you want. I'm not so much fast also (yesterday totaly last and had to give up), but you will see your improvement - I mean - this is only Club racing, but every time it gains me so much that... → I made lot of my personal best lap-times right here in club races!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Cheers matey, signed you in :)

13. Filip Carlén

Filip Carlén
    Premium Member

Put me up on maybe

*Edit: Will it be reversed grid in race 2?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Nice on @Filip Carlén - I've added you to the sign in list. sadly it wont be reversed grid, its not implemented in game yet and arranging it manually is just too much trouble for what its worth. It will be added the second its in game tho :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

16. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

@Lars Hansen @LuckyLIVE @Matej Lakota @Oscar Hardwick @JayS @Kurupt CDN @Bunny:K[UK] @Aki Korhonen @Beikirch @R.C.Alves @Phil Hopkins - Fancy another go in the WTCC 2014's with a double header race (2x 20 minute races) on Wednesday night (yeah I know, we haven't even done the Monday night race yet, but nothing like forward planning :)).

@Keith Joyce - Can we tempt you to join in the fun Keith? I still haven't had the opportunity to share the track with you yet.. this should be a fun race and with it being over x2 20 minute races a second chance awaits all those turn 1 hero's that get it wrong :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'll have to wait and see if I can make that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    RDs Ion-Engine....0-60 in six days. Staff Premium Member

Not sure yet.
    Not that I wouldn't like to, but there's also the SCE Formula 3 race at Interlagos.....
    Ah, decisions, decisions.....
    I'll run a few sessions with the F3 cars and see what kind of pace I got, then I'll decide.....Maybe. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I have pushed for the double-header races for a while now, so of course I'm in!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey