R3E: Nordschleife Coming in Next Patch

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Nordschlieife 10.jpg

Sector3 Studios have confirmed that the beautiful and often dangerous Nurburgring Nordschleife will be included in the next patch upcoming for RaceRoom Racing Experience.

The "Green Hell" release will be the first track in RaceRoom to be produced with the aid of Laserscan technology and promises to realistically capture the bumps, cambers and undulations of the real German circuit.

In a surprising move, the team over at Sector3 are to include 4 different layouts of the famous venue: the Nordschleife (long track and GP circuit combined), Nordschleife Tourist (long track beginning in carpark), Nordschleife VLN (long track featuring short version of the GP circuit), Nordschleife 24h (long track plus full GP track, minus the Mercedes-Benz Arena).

The latest RaceRoom patch hasn't yet been announced and so a release date is not currently known, however previews suggest players of the game wont have to wait long to get their hands on this exciting piece of new content.

Looking forward to the legendary Nordschleife coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience? Let us know in the comments section below!

R3E Nordschlieife 1.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 2.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 3.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 4.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 5.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 6.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 7.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 8.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of racing on the Nords but that does look very good :inlove:

No wonder it took so long to do, some serious work gone into that one.

It's almost a shame to go too quick and miss all the lovely scenery! :D

Did a few races the other night and forgot just how much I enjoy R3E.

Looking forward to the updates :)

Looking forward to this :inlove:
But I hope they price it wisely :cautious: Assetto Corsa Nords & 6 cars = £6.99 :whistling:
I don't care much about the price but i'm looking forward a real Laser Scanned track so it should be different than any other previous versions. Kunos released their AC "Laser" scanned version but I didn't find anything new from that track, it was totally the same track we already have in other games, only visual changes done (this is how a felt and compared) :)

Can't wait!!! Thanks again Sector 3!!!

Radu Oros, dont add any Kunos lover comment to this, thanks!

I don't care much about the price but i'm looking forward a real Laser Scanned track so it should be different than any other previous versions. Kunos released their AC "Laser" scanned version but I didn't find anything new from that track, it was totally the same track we already have in other games, only visual changes done (this is how a felt and compared) :)

What are you even talking about here? AC had the first laser scanned version in any racing sim and it absolutely feels vastly different than any other version in any PC racing game (just compare pcars atrocious version lol, or any of the old rF versions). Id say it's pretty similar to GT5/6 though since they were scanned too. And obviously, iR's version which uses the same point cloud data feels the same...

R3E's version should feel very familiar since the layout and turn in points will feel the same if you have played either of the other 2 laser scanned versions.

As for the atmosphere of R3E's version, I have a feeling it will blow the others out of the water :D ;)

What are you even talking about here? AC had the first laser scanned version in any racing sim and it absolutely feels vastly different than any other version in any PC racing game (just compare pcars atrocious version lol, or any of the old rF versions). Id say it's pretty similar to GT5/6 though since they were scanned too. And obviously, iR's version which uses the same point cloud data feels the same...

R3E's version should feel very familiar since the layout and turn in points will feel the same if you have played either of the other 2 laser scanned versions.

As for the atmosphere of R3E's version, I have a feeling it will blow the others out of the water :D ;)

GT5/6 laserscanned ? That's a good joke

These screenshots look insanely good. Love the campingsites :inlove:

I think that's why I like their track creations, their tracks look more alive with atmosphere than others. I can just imagine the poor guy who had to model and place all the tents, camper vans.... ;)

I know it's silly but I still love the fact the characters move about in the pit lane! :laugh:

Yes it's a "marmite" sim and not everyone likes it but it's still one of the ones I enjoy the most :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back