R3E Easter Sale

I only had the ADAC GT Masters 2014 pack previously (bought for just £7.99 from the RaceRoom web shop: https://www.raceroomstore.com/uk/adac-gt-masters-experience-2014-dlc-downloadable-content.html ), so for the sale I purchased a 2000 vRP pack and then ended up getting all the GT3 cars that aren't in the ADAC 2014 pack (RUF RT12 R, Ford GT, Nissan GT-R, BMW Alpina B6), at least one GT3 livery for each of the ADAC cars (so can now race all 10 of the GT3 cars outside of ADAC), and the following tracks: Spa-Francorchamps, Bathurst, RaceRoom Hill Climb, as well as the NSU pack. I then added a few more liveries to take me up to just under 2,000 vRP... Should keep me busy until the new content comes out.

EDIT: all the above (including the ADAC GT Masters 2014 pack) basically cost me £21 total

Last edited:
I only had the ADAC GT Masters 2014 pack previously (bought for just £7.99 from the RaceRoom web shop: https://www.raceroomstore.com/uk/adac-gt-masters-experience-2014-dlc-downloadable-content.html ), so for the sale I purchased a 2000 vRP pack and then ended up getting all the GT3 cars that aren't in the ADAC 2014 pack (RUF RT12 R, Ford GT, Nissan GT-R, BMW Alpina B6), at least one GT3 livery for each of the ADAC cars (so can now race all 10 of the GT3 cars outside of ADAC), and the following tracks: Spa-Francorchamps, Bathurst, RaceRoom Hill Climb, as well as the NSU pack. I then added a few more liveries to take me up to just under 2,000 vRP... Should keep me busy until the new content comes out.

EDIT: all the above (including the ADAC GT Masters 2014 pack) basically cost me £21 total
Now why not put it to some good use and join us in the race club for some fun friendly racing:). Check out the freemium option.

Soon, perhaps, though I need to learn the basics offline first, so that I'm not a danger to others!
I have just raced one and a half time (stupid pit stop) but everyone is very laid back, I wouldn't worry about making mistakes, I actually made quite a few during the last race but they are still inviting me... And you might want to join the club early rather than developing offline habits that could potentially be counter-productive online, the AI can be pretty aggressive, the guys in the club are not.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back