F1 2010 pssg editor and DDS plug ins not working

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
i have done a new install of W7 64 bit and i cannot seem to get the PSSG editor working and the DDS plug in isnt working.

i am using PS 32 BIT
got the texture plug ins and the dds plug in

i had no issues since the re install and now i simply refuses to load any file or give me the option for save as in DDS

THIS might explain better
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0k8190wAxI

:damnit:

Are you trying to edit one of the Rddev textures? If so try it with the stock game textures.

I've noticed some of the Rddev textures that can be downloaded from this site are not export/editable. The chap who made the editor is also a member of the rddev group so maybe they built this in as a feature to protect their own textures from being further edited.

Chris you are having a hard time of it lately mate I really hope you get sorted soon as knowing your Spam addiction I want to see the official Spam car oh and of course vegi mite and baked bean's, I order GOD to get Chris sorted NOW !

yeh i just dont know m8 whats going on, i have installed everything i should.

Maybe the RD team can upload a skinning pack with all the nessary tools and plugins inside, i could uninstall everything AGAIN !!! and try that.

anyways ive got a head ache from last night and its already bloody hot here at 9.21am, so i recon i will throw my PC in the ocean if i dont get it sorted, or i could just practice for tomorrow so i dont come last again......

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.