Project Tilke Designs

You wanted this Rhys..Here see some insanity :D

SpaEdit.jpg

Well if it is the fruit of boring lessons he's a man after my own heart. I still have my old french books. 5 excersise books filled cover to cover with mIRC scripts :D

Okay, here's a circuit COMPLETELY of my own design. I have shamelessly named it Gardiner Motorsports Complex... :D

It's a combined Oval and Road course, but the difference is that the road course is on the outside of the oval, rather than the inside.

Enjoy...

img067.jpg

Topic is dead, I'm gonna revive this again..

Here's my redesign of Watkins Glen (I'm planning to keep the old layout for local races):

Key:
red=redesigned circuit
yellow=north & south circuit shortcut/south circuit pitlane
white=old track
blue=start line

P.S: I actually planning to change the location of the start to the South Circuit starting point (only for 1st class races like F1), but finally I decided to leave the start line at its original place, with improved pitlane and grandstands

Aaagh! I completely forgot about this thread... thanks for reminding me Resi... :D

Anyways, here are three of my designs:

A street circuit in Fremantle, Western Australia:

freo.jpg

My redesign of the Indianapolis Road Course:

indy.jpg

And my redesign of Kyalami, South Africa. I eliminated a few hairpins and that excruciatingly slow chicane, to recapture some of the old track's high-speed spirit.

kyalami.jpg

Enjoy! :dance2:

Okay, frankly I'm running out of ideas :)tongue:) but I have created a couple more street tracks, and have a line-paper drawing in the works to be put up tomorrow. For now, try these on for size -

Cairo, Egypt:

cairo.jpg

and Moscow, Russia:

moscow.jpg

Enjoy... :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back