1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Tilke Designs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Resi Respati, Feb 22, 2009.

1. EDIT: You can now either post your designed circuit or either your planned redevelopment of a circuit.

I will start off... This is my planned redevelopment of Silverstone:

What do you think of it? :D
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Wow good one Resi. Let's see officials will take this suggestion. I'm sure they are checking RD Forums Regularly!:spy:
  3. I've got a few. :becky:

First off, my local track, Barbagallo Raceway:

Then, Eastern Creek Raceway over in Sydney:

The Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit:

Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit (don't worry, I plan to keep the current layout for MotoGP :wink2:)

And - shock, horror! - Spa. I turned Les Combes into a single right-hander and changed the Bus Stop Chicane into some fast esses.

Rhys :D
  4. Omer Said

Omer Said

Rhys, in this thread you should post your own designed tracks mate :rules: :D
  5. Er... Resi redesigned Silverstone - that's what I've done with these tracks... :dont-know:
  6. Omer Said

Omer Said

Oooopss.. Sorry sorry mate!..i just realized the changes you made now.. Sorry mate :( :( :(

.It seems you add chicanes to fast turns. I liked it :D
  7. No problem and Thanks! :D
  8. Don't worry... You can post either your designed circuits or your planned redevelopment of a racetrack... :D

And Rhys, can you please pm me about how to make paths like that on Google Earth?
  9. PM received and replied to. :dance2:
  10. Thanks Rhys.. :handshake:

Now this is the Google Earth version of my track :D

11. I challenge you, Resi! :sinister:

Time for a double blow: I present to you... Monza 2010!

12. @Rhys: How can you change Ascari!!!??? I like the Silverstone layout though exept for what you have done with Priory.
  13. Simpler and, hopefully, faster. :laugh2:
  14. Spa (notice the edit I made on the Bus Stop Chicane):

15. Omer Said

Omer Said

Hmm...Reminds me Nurburgring's first curve...:)
  16. Actually it's like the current Bus Stop Chicane but with the curved start line intact :D
  17. Looks good, Resi. :)

Here are a couple of street circuits I designed myself:

Auckland, New Zealand:

Rome (Oh, okay, most of it WAS inspired by the street circuit in Gran Turismo...):

And Washington, DC:

You like? :D
  18. Yes, I know Gran Turismo a lot :D

Thanks for posting this!
  19. My pleasure. :dance2:
  20. C'mon, RD... Resi and I are dominating this thread! I just know that there are tons of budding Track designers out there... SHOW US YOUR CIRCUITS!!!! :D