• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other ProHUD (DynHUD config) 1.42

supported resolutions: 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 2560x1080, 2560x1440

1. Felix Pollan

Felix Pollan

Ratings:
    +0
    Please...add 3440x1440.
    Thanks

2. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    Love this, great work. Thanks for posting. 2 questions: 1- I'm using 1920x1080, is it possible to turn off the map & tire heat icons on the left, nice, but rarely look at them, especially the map. 2- Is it possible to use this in Stock Car Extreme & rfactor? I'd love to have this in those games? Thanks again.

3. Tim O'Glock

Tim O'Glock
    Dreherkönig Premium

Ratings:
    +163
    Sadly, Reiza removed the option to turn the individual widgets on and off while driving. You can still permanently remove them using the DynHUD editor. Or you can download an old version of the dynhud.jar file here and replace the existing file in your DynHUD folder. You will then be able to turn the widgets on and off using the numpad keys.

I don't know. You will have to try this yourself.

4. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    Thank You Tim, I'll give it a try. Great work. !!!!

5. Dinxsy

Dinxsy

Ratings:
    +0
    Howdy
    Just purchased Automobilista as it was on sale so looking at some mods/tweaks. Is there a way of resizing the Widgets to my taste? I'm using 2560x1440 monitor.
    Thanks

6. Frank Lehmann

Frank Lehmann

Ratings:
    +191
    Just use the DynHUD-Editor (in \automobilista\Plugins\DynHUD\editor\dynhud_editor.exe)
    Load the "overlay*.ini" you want to edit (\DynHUD\config\overlays\) and have fun. :)
    "overlay.ini" is for Practice, Qualifying sessions. "overlay_RACE.ini" is just for race. You can copy one file to each other, if you want the same overlay in all sessions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sniper

Sniper
    APIA RACING Premium

Ratings:
    +487
    or you can just delete the race one and the overlay will be used for all sessions

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dinxsy

Dinxsy

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the replies, after some digging about i found out how. :thumbsup:

9. Tim O'Glock

Tim O'Glock
    Dreherkönig Premium

Ratings:
    +163