ProHUD (DynHUD config)

Other ProHUD (DynHUD config) 1.42

Login or Register an account to download this content
So weird. I tried to make my own triple screen hud and i added a 5760x1080 screenshot into dynhud editor, and then placed the widgets on the side monitors, but when i start AMS the widgets are automatically placed in random place. Its not being saved properly. Anyone have an idea why?

Also, your hud is awesome Tim, but i use triples so i really want to spread widgets out.

So weird. I tried to make my own triple screen hud and i added a 5760x1080 screenshot into dynhud editor, and then placed the widgets on the side monitors, but when i start AMS the widgets are automatically placed in random place. Its not being saved properly. Anyone have an idea why?
Can you please take a screenshot of my HUD and upload it here? I would like to see what happens when it is used with triple screens. Maybe I can figure something out then.

Can you please take a screenshot of my HUD and upload it here? I would like to see what happens when it is used with triple screens. Maybe I can figure something out then.
When i use my own that i made with 1080p it works great, and when testing yours for 1080p there is no problems. That is, when all widgets are on the middle screen. Its when i go to resolution tab and choose 5760x1080 and load in a 5760x1080 image and then place some widgets on the side monitors that everything goes wrong when loading up the sim. So, there is no issues using 1080p middle monitor hud with triples. The issue comes when loading up a larger resolution in dynhud editor and placing some widgets on the side monitors, and i have no idea why.

I see. Thanks for the explanation.

Have you tried using pixels instead of percents to place the widgets?
pixels.jpg

I see. Thanks for the explanation.

Have you tried using pixels instead of percents to place the widgets?
View attachment 162879
Aha, no i havent tested that. Thanks.

I did notice when i tried to make a triple screen HUD that i couldnt move widgets to the center monitor at first (those that loaded automatically on the side monitos like pos/lap, best/last etc), and i had to click on each widget, that i wanted to move anywhere over the 3 monitors, and change the "X" value (sideways) to pixels instead of "%" (percent) and then type in "1080". Only then could i move the widget(s) by hand over all screens. So maybe changing to pixels will both make it possible without doing it by hand on each widget, but maybe it also will keep the widgets where i save them when i go into the sim.

Thanks again i appreciate the help. Will test it as soon as i can. :)

Did a quick test and changing to pixels made the widgets "free" and can be moved freely over all monitors. Thats great, but(!) after saving and going into the sim the widgets are all randomly placed on the middle monitor again... They cant be saved on the side monitors for some reason.

Since you dont run triples you probably done what you could to help and i thank you for that. Maybe its bugged or we have to do something extra to make it saved properly.

Did a quick test and changing to pixels made the widgets "free" and can be moved freely over all monitors. Thats great, but(!) after saving and going into the sim the widgets are all randomly placed on the middle monitor again... They cant be saved on the side monitors for some reason.

Since you dont run triples you probably done what you could to help and i thank you for that. Maybe its bugged or we have to do something extra to make it saved properly.
I assume you have unticked multiview from the configuration screen? As you cannot have widgets on side screens with multiview turned on

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%