1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Programmable Race Engineer W.I.P

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by kenken, Jan 13, 2013.

1. This is programmable race engineer mod. You can ask R.E. what you need and R.E. never speak destructive and useless info. You can program R.E. by using Lua. This MOD only works with patch 12 and DX11 cards.

• Menu driven command
    • Event driven command
    • Voice output(required Microsoft Speech Platform v11 runtime)
    • All functions can be programmed by Lua
    • Engineer output will display text on screen
    Planned features
    • submenu command
    • more API functions
    Put d3d11.dll and RaceEngineer.lua into F1 2012 install directory. See README for more details.

The screenshot is text output mode. You can chose voice output mode, but it's required additional runtime installation. So I recommend to try text output mode at first.

• Like Like x 4
  2. You are a Genius kenken
    Great Job mate :thumbsup:
  3. meretko

@ Simberia @Simberia

Well..good job can you made that for all versions ? because i don't have patch 12 and anothers :D but i think a lot of person don't have patches like me :D
  4. Why you don't have Patch 12?? why did you didn't update it??
  5. meretko

@ Simberia @Simberia

what ?
  6. RD Never supports pirated Versions and their users
  7. Nicky Graho

Nicky Graho
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Buy a legal game.
  8. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Adios amigo
  9. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Cya, Ciao, Adios, Goodbye.....don't forget your scarf and wooly hat.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. This Thread is supposed to be for discussing Mods and their Developments/bugs
    Thanx Mods for removing the Offensive Post :thumbsup:
  11. Doesn't work for me Windows 7 64 bit. I've done everything that is in the readme, I press K and the menu comes up but when I press L to select it crashes to desktop and the game then starts to load in again. :(
  12. kenken - Wow. More amazing work by you. This looks super!

Thanks for this amazing work!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Same :poop: happened again. Pirates never doubt themselves and their actions. I don't give a damn what pirates do, even if they are troubled so much. Just stay away from us.
  14. Which game mode did you try? Which mode did you try text or voice? Did you modified RaceEngineer.lua? If you didn't, what's command name you selected?
  15. If you want to use this mod with my visor mod, use this.

Move RE's dll into 'Visor View Mod' directory and put dll in this archive to F1 2012 install directory. Then start game.
    RaceEngineer.lua should be stay in F1 2012 install directory.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. If i use Voice Mode the Game tends to crash. Text mode works Pretty well.
  17. Which runtime did you install x86 or x64? This mod needs x86 regardless of OS.
  18. I downloaded x86 Version
  19. Really? Which runtime language did you install?