Program bug or my mistake - invisible objects..?

Program bug!!! - invisible objects..?

Hy, all again.
I got trouble with objects... All of it - visible in BTB, but in RBR some one is missing, what is wrong with it?
See in pictures...
In BTB:
screenshot006bh.jpg

By antanas_j at 2009-11-10

in RBR:
rbr024copy.jpg

In BTB:
screenshot005r.jpg

In RBR:
rbr023copy.jpg

In BTB:
screenshot007o.jpg

In RBR:
rbr025copy.jpg

I post it here.
Uncheck driveable for all the object what are in your "line_saltalankis6" group. Just hide all other groups and select objects with lasso technique. This should fix disappearing tire problem. Some of the tires are still driveable and that causes a problem.
Nice track :)

That tire is showing fine for me.
For testing you can select all your objects and assign them same collide and driveable properties. If that solves the problem then you have missed some tire before or it is a bug im not getting.

Set all objects of the same type as not collidable (or all as collidable). The same with SObjects. Remember that SObjects use "normal" Objects (in case it will be confusing still). It's a BTB bug.
What did you mean with type of objects?
So In the same project all the object or and Sobjects or and Wall have to be ocllide or not?
So how did you make collisions?

For example Car_01 and other Car_01 are the same type. Maybe "kind" is a better word - English is not my native language.
They have both to be collide or both to be not collide - in other case one of them will disapear (don't remember - maybe that with collision).
For collisions, I use other simple collide columns like these:
http://www.racedepartment.com/bobs-track-builder/34771-collidable-trees-objects-solution.html
Bear in mind there is an xpack within the zip file. Please read the thread and short instruction inside the zip.
Hope this helps. m :)

By 'type of objects' he means all 'cone' objects, or all 'grandstand' objects. I.e if you have 15 cones, they must all have the same collide setting.

edit: I took me ages to get that reply sorted :o

How would one go about setting the collide value to multiple objects?

Just found out my freshly planted forest (up on the mountains so no collision needed) has its collide value set on every tree in BTB, and that ain't too good for teh ol' FPS. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back