Problems after downloading DLC

Saw in the ac forum someone mentioning to install the visual studio redistributable 2013 x64.

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2013 and install the x64.

Hmm, tried installing the 2013 vcredist, no luck.
Tried creating a new assetto corsa folder in my docs, no luck.
Tried removing all apps, no luck.
Tried verifying game cache, no luck.
Forced 32 bit worked.

Hopefully a patch will come soon :)

Any tios for me.I tried everything (change resolution , install vcredis ) ,and nothing.New patch did't sloved my problem with game crash when i push "start" in main menu.Yes it's true the game start when i chose in option menu "force 32bit" but i want start this game using 64 bit :).I have win7 64bit , installed only 64bit drivers and unistalll whole antyvirus etc.Thx for any tips and help.

Any tios for me.I tried everything (change resolution , install vcredis ) ,and nothing.New patch did't sloved my problem with game crash when i push "start" in main menu.Yes it's true the game start when i chose in option menu "force 32bit" but i want start this game using 64 bit :).I have win7 64bit , installed only 64bit drivers and unistalll whole antyvirus etc.Thx for any tips and help.

Try clicking on acs.exe, in your Assetto Corsa game folder, if it throws up an (0xc000007b) error you should read my post on the fix for this.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...t-and-other-games-error-0xc00007b-fix.112207/

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back