1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with HUD size

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Matej Lakota, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

As I mentioned here http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/r3e-has-been-updated-hotfix.94555/page-2#post-1842376 my virtual mirror and HUD are sometimes normal size, but sometimes in "micro" shape, where I can˙t read anything on it. That is not a major problem with WTCC cars and no pitstops during the race, but DTM is another story. I realised, I get normal HUD only first time when I change graphic resolution (from 5760x1080 to 4800x900 or vice versa). If I don˙t do that, my HUD is barely visible and I can˙t read important parametres. Is there any solution for the problem? Thanks.

Example:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Hi Matej,

Looks like the HUD elements are spazzing out on triple screen resolutions from time to time.

We will try and see if we can solve the issue by next patch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Sorry Sonat, somehow I missed your answer a month ago :thumbsup:.

4. I have this exact same problem. It will occur every time I start the game from desktop. I have to switch the game resolution to other setting then back to my settings to fix. It will stay correct as long as I stay in the game. If I exit to desktop and then start game again, I have to fix again.

CPU: Intel i5-2500K@4.7GHz | GPU: EVGA GTX780 344.75 driver | MOBO: MSI P67A-GD55
    RAM: 8GB DDR3 @1600 | PSU: 850w | OS: Windows7 x64| Wheel: Fanatec CSR-Elite with Buhler motors, 757 FW/200 Driver
    MONITORS: 3x I-Inc 25" @6072x1080 60Hz (Bezel Compensated)

5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

I had this happen once. After I restarted the game it mended itself.