Pro R8 Silverstone: Post Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see the point why that 30.6 is a trobule. Thats race management, I had to save my tyres at one point and I knew that Jeroen would be there anyway at some point in the stint so I tried the same than in hockenheim let him come and then not past but I made a driver error under presure so I changed everything and went all in. The 30.6 was in the perfect range for no massiv dirty air and I had DRS (otherwise a 30 wasn't possible for me, look at what I drove outside of drs).

Ufbr5ej.gif

A good race for me: P9 after starting in P20 for a BOG penalty is probably the best result I could have hoped for.
I started on prime trying to save the tires early on in the race and aiming for a one stop strategy. I had a few battles during the first stint, but nothing to write home and I gained places mostly due to attrition.
Only scary moment was with two laps to go when Andrea Cannata, who was fighting with me for P9, tried to overtake in T6. I left him as much space as I could on the inside, but he went a bit too hot in the turn and we made contact. A racing incident, if you ask me, but Andrea showed great sportsmanship and gave the position back (thanks!). It is always a pleasure to race against fair competition.

More horsepower? Now it is getting ridiculous..how should that work?

We were running low downforce, look at henry's quali he has the same speed. I had drs on that lap too.....

The racedirector will handle it, I'm currently rendering a live video where you can see how I start the game and everything....so chill

Pls, so if your tires were do good, why Jeroen was able to pass you? You need a huge difference in grip to be able to overtake, so pls stop it and admit it. Make things easier and show what cheat you used.

What? My tyres were good at that point I just did a drivermistake and went wide in turn 3/4. He undercutted me and there was nothing I could do, then he managed his pace to the end...end of story

Have you seen the race before saying something like that?

We were running low downforce, look at henry's quali he has the same speed. I had drs on that lap too.....

The racedirector will handle it, I'm currently rendering a live video where you can see how I start the game and everything....so chill

Look at my top speed from practice before the race too, running exact same setup as Jacques and Henry :p

Okay, if you were having low downforce setup, how on earth were you able to carry more speed through copse than Petar while you had 14 laps old medium tires and were in dirty air compared to him having brand new mediums? Please, stop embarassing yourself even more.

Okay, if you were having low downforce setup, how on earth were you able to carry more speed through copse than Petar while you had 14 laps old medium tires and were in dirty air compared to him having brand new mediums? Please, stop embarassing yourself even more.

because it is a full throttle corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 95 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 135 26.7%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 87 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.7%